Chapter 1

[Edited: August 20th, 2020]

Your POV

"Y/N ITS ON!!!!!!" I hear my brother Yuuto yell from down stairs. "AHHHH COMING!!!!" I yell back grabbing my all might onesie and my Neito Monoma plushy. I ran downstairs to see my twin brother sitting on the couch in his Bakugou hoodie and his Momo Yayarozou plushy in his hands, I just realized we are such big babies.

I sit on the couch next to him and we hear the intro. "WOOO HOOO!!" We yell together. We are on season 3, where class 1-A and class 1-B go to the training camp. I laugh when Monoma starts making fun of class 1-A, Monoma is my favorite he's so funny, crazy, can be stupid sometimes, and I really like his quirk! Yuuto likes Momo Yayarozou but not because of her looks she is kind of like him their both very smart, sometimes doubt their selves, lets be honest their both good looking, and their both very shy.

[Couple hours later]

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuuto and I cried. We finally finished the season......THERE WASN'T ALOT OF MONOMA!!!!! Yuuto and I lay on the ground crying until a commercial pops up. "My hero academia sale! Are you a fan of the anime My Hero Academia?! Well your in luck! Here at your local anime store is a My Hero Academia sale, they are selling their things for 2x lower then their usual price but it only lasts for today so you all better hurry!" The advertiser says and me and my twin stand up real quick running to the front door.

"WAIT!!!!" I yell and Yuuto looks at me confused. "We forgot our respects!" I say and we both book it to our rooms. I open my Neito Monoma shrine and pray. Yuuto has a Momo Yayarozou shrine if you haven't already guessed. I finish praying and meet Yuuto at the front door.

"Bye Mom! We'll be back" Yuuto yells while we put our shoes on and grab our wallets. "Wait where are you two goi-" She couldn't finish what she was saying because Yuuto slammed the door on her. 'Sorry mom. We'll make it up to you'  I thought to myself.

Time Skip~

Finally we made it to the anime store and we see bunch of people in there. Immediately Yuuto and I ran in separate directions, I ran around looking for a new shirt and poster while Yuuto was looking for a Momo mini figure and a body pillow. "OMG MONOMA SHOES!!!!" I yell and got the attention of some people around.

I ran to the shoe section and looked at the price. '10931.35 YEN!!!! that's all my money!'   (100.00$ in USA dollars) I yell in my head. But I bought them anyways

I met up with Yuuto outside the store and I see him with a bag and a pillow

I met up with Yuuto outside the store and I see him with a bag and a pillow. "Hey Y/n! What did you get?!" He asked "Hehe look at my feet" I say smiling, he looks down and laughs. "Cool! Well lets head home." He says hugging the pillow of Momo. "Who are you talking to?! Me or the pillow?" I laugh. "Very funny" He rolls his eyes.

Time skip~ [Almost home]

"You think mom will be mad at us?" I ask. "Heh we'll make it up to her!" He laughs. We had to cross the street so of course we both looked both ways before crossing but all of a sudden this car came speeding towards us like it was waiting for us and the worst thing ever WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!!!!!!!

We started to run but it was too late...it hit us...

_____________________________________
Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of my new book! I'll go now and I will update again today since today is Monoma's birthday!
Happy birthday Monoma! I'm sorry I ate your cupcakes..... I couldn't resist....