Chapter 3

[Edited: August 20th, 2020]

Your POV
HE SAW MY SHOES!!! We all stared at each other for what felt like forever until Monoma stood up from the table. "HAHA NOPE!" Yuuto yelled and grabbed my hand, we start running out of the book store all the way 'home'. "We need to get home now! We need to figure out how we got here!" He yelled while we ran. "Right!" I yelled back.

I looked back at the book store we were just at and I saw Monoma run out and look at us, we made eye contact for a second then I turned and kept on running.

Time skip~ ['home']

We finally made it 'home' before lunch and we both ran into my room. "Okay since Monoma saw your shoes we definitely need to leave this place!" Yuuto said panicking and sat on my bed. I switched on the tv in my room and sat next to him. "Let's think while watching tv to at least calm us down." I said, and we both faced the tv.

On the tv there was two beds and a kid on each bed. One was a girl and one was a boy they look like they were sleeping and there was a woman with H/c hair sitting in between the beds crying. Yuuto and I got a closer look and saw that the two kids looked like twins with H/c hair, after a moment or two we realized... it was us.

"Yuuto...!" I say shaking and scared. "What h-happened to u-us?!" He asked in a shaky voice. "Well that was an unexpected ending of 'The Twins'! We really hoped you enjoyed this season and hope you guys aren't to mad about the sad ending. Unfortunately the created said that he will not be making a season three due to lack of inspiration. But let's all hope he gets his inspiration back and continue making realistic anime's!" A man with a black suit said and then walked off screen.

"WHAT!?!? But we don't even know what happened to us!" I yelled at the tv. "Ugh what are we gonna do!? We can't stay here! What about mom!?" Yuuto said frustrated. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on my head. "We need to figure out how we got here but for now we need to train for the next ten months since we are going to UA." I said.

"Kids!! Kids!! I got your UA letters!" Our 'mom' yelled excitedly. 'When was the entrance exams? This is happening a little too quickly' I think to myself. Our 'mom' handed us our letter and decided I would open mine first. I rip that bad boy open and see the round metal device.

"Hello young L/n I am here! Congratulations you are a student at UA, you are in class 1-A! Unfortunately you will be separated from your twin since he is in a different class but don't let that stop you from being a hero! I look forward to seeing you in my classes, see you soon!" The halagram All Might said. "Congrats sis! Too bad I'm in a different class." Yuuto said sadly. "Open yours. I don't think you got a bad class." I said smiling and he returns it.

"Hello young L/n I am here! Congratulations you are a student at UA, you are in class 1-B! Unfortunately you will be separated from your twin but I bet you will both equally be great heros! Your teacher looks forward too seeing you, have a good day!" The All Might halagram said once again. "See I told you you wouldn't get a bad class." I said putting my hand on his shoulder and smiling.

"Oh I'm so proud of you both!!" Our 'mom' sobbed hugging us tightly. "Mom! Let us go your squishing us!" I yelled. "Haha oops sorry. I'm just so proud! I'll go make us some lunch now." She said going to the kitchen smiling. "Wow UA Huh? Crazy." Yuuto said smiling. "Haha your in class 1-B which means your with Monoma!" I said giggling. "Oh great! That's gonna be annoying. But at least I won't have to save your ass from Mineta." He said laughing and I immediately went into a corner, sulking.

Knock knock knock

"Can someone get the door?" 'Mom' yells from the kitchen. "Okay!" Yuuto and I yell together and we both go to the door. Yuuto opens the door and my face turns whiter than a ghost. "Um...hi can I talk to your sister real quick?" The blond asked my brother. 'How did he know where we lived!?' "Yurp! Sorry sis he's your problem now!" Yuuto said pushing me out the door and slamming it quickly.

'Ugh stupid Yuuto!' I think to myself and look at the blond in front of me. "Haha umm....... er...uh d-did you n-need something?" I asked stuttering a lot. He looked at me, gave me a sweet smile and pointed at my shoes. "May I ask. Is that me?" He asked still keeping his smile. "Um...I'msosorryifyouthinkimweirdididntthinkyou'dfindout!!" I yelled in one breath. "Haha calm down. You aren't weird to me honestly who wouldn't want to have my face on there shoes?" He said flashing a dazzling smile. 'That's Monoma for you Y/n' I think to myself.

"But are you some kind of stalker or what? Because that's clearly my face on your shoe." I giggle a bit. "Says the one who followed me home." He chuckles then we get serious again. "Well um... I guess you could say that I like you.... I've seen you around and I just thought it was love at first sight." I said facing down and my hair in my face. 'That's one way I can hopefully get out of this. Or he's gonna think I'm a weirdo.' I thought.

"Well how about this. We can hang out whenever we're free and get to know each other. I can't lie I'll like to give a cute girl a chance." He said as he winked and I looked down with a blush on my face. "Thank you!" Thats all I could say. "Are you going to UA?" He asked and I looked at him. 'Oh no he's gonna make fun of me!' "Uh yeah...." I said scratching the back of my head.

"What class? I'm in class 1-B" "uh... class 1-A" I said looking back down. 'Here it comes' I think ready to be made fun of. "Heh cool" he said patting my head. 'Huh? Wasn't he supposed to make fun of me? Hmm maybe it's because he hasn't met the class yet.' I thought.

"Hey how did you know where I lived?" I asked. "Oh! Haha well I followed you here and waited a while before knocking on the door." He said scratching the back of his head while blushing. "Oh! Well i guess I got that right." I said laughing. I heard the door open and I turn to see Yuuto. "Uh hey lunch is ready. He said, I nod, and he goes back inside. "Well I got to go. But it was nice talking to you and thank you for giving me a chance." I say bowing. "Heh yeah it was nice talking to you too. See you later cutie." He said walking down the stairs of my porch. I head back inside the house with a smile on my face.