Chapter 4

[Edited: August 21th, 2020]

Your POV

I walk to the dinning room to see only Yuuto eating. "Hey! What mom make?" I asked still with a smile on my face. "She made f/f"
(favorite food). He said stuffing his face. "Heck yeah!" I yell while throwing a fist into the air. "So... what happened?" Yuuto asked seriously. I looked at him and gave him an excited smile.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" He yelled now excited. "HE SAID HE WANTS TO GET TO KNOW ME! HE SAID HE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A CUTE GIRL A CHANCE!!!!!" I yelled and we both started jumping up and down like fangirls.

After we stopped jumping and fangirling we finally ate f/f. I was so excited for Monoma to one day come over and ask if I'm free! This is very exciting.

Time skip~ [bed time]

"Kids~ tomorrow I would really like to dress you both up. I wanna go take a family photo, I want you both to get up early so I can get you both ready and dressed okay?" Our 'mom' said. "Okay mom!" We said in unison. "Goodnight Y/n and Yuuto." She said kissing our foreheads and leaving my room.

"Well sis I'll see ya in the morning!" Yuuto said leaving my room. "Yeah goodnight" I yelled to him. I turned off my light and went to sleep.

[morning]

"Y/n wake up! We gotta leave in an hour!" Yuuto yelled. "Ugh five more minutes!" I complained. "Fine you wanna be like that!" He said and left the room.

I heard footsteps coming to my room and felt cold liquid all over me. "WHAT THE FUCK THATS COLD!!" I yelled pissed off. "Hahahahah you look like a sewer rat!" Yuuto laughed. "Fuck you!" "Ew don't! Fuck Monoma!" Yuuto laughed and threw some clothes at me.

"What are these for?" I asked getting out of bed and drying myself. "That's what mom wants you to wear for the family portrait." Yuuto said. "Oh oka- What the hell is this!? Doesn't she think this is too much skin?" I asked looking at the outfit.
(The outfit)

Yuuto shrugs and walks out my room

Yuuto shrugs and walks out my room. I get dressed and do my hair. "Honey you ready?" I hear 'mom' yell. "Yeah coming!" I yelled back.

I walk downstairs and see my brother and 'mom' in their outfits.
(Your 'moms' outfit)