Chapter 8

[Edited: August 27, 2020]

Your POV

"Ugh! The skirt is too short!" I complain clearly frustrated. "It's the dress code Y/n. We can't change it." Yuuto said trying to fix his tie. "I bet your saying that just so you could see Momo in the skirt!" I laugh and he blushes. "N-no I'm not! It's just what the school wants us to wear so we have to follow their rules. Ugh can you help me with this tie? How do people do this?" He asks while I fixed his tie.

"Meh I don't know." I said and we both took a look in the mirror. "Man! I can't believe we're even in an anime...Our favorite anime!" Yuuto said happily. "Yeah it's crazy! We need a picture to remember this moment!" I say and grab my phone.

"On the count of three. One...two..." "THREE!!" Monoma and Momo jumped into the photo just on time. "Guys!? What are you doing here?" "Your mother let us in! She's very nice!" Momo says. I laugh and look at the picture, it came out really good. "Haha the picture came out good! I'm making it my wallpaper!" I laugh. "Hey send it to me!" They all say giving me their number's.

I nod and send them the picture. Once they all got the picture they turned it into their wallpaper. "Well anyways what are you guys doing here?" I asked and Yuuto nodded. "Well Momo thought we should hang out with you guys since you guys could go back at literally anytime." Monoma explained.

"Oh! Well that's very nice of you guys! I just wonder what mothers thinking... if she's still sitting near our hospital beds. Now I wonder.....maybe we are dead... maybe father put us in a different reality so we could finish his unfinished business or to find out his secret." I started mumbling, I may or may not have picked it up by Midoriya.

"Sis your mumbling like Deku again." Yuuto sighed. "Huh? oh sorry..." I looked down at my feet. "But that is a good theory. Let me check my book!" Yuuto said about to run to his shelf full of books but Momo stops him. "Guys we don't know what happened to you yet. But maybe you guys should let it go for now since we finally have our first day of school. So no thinking bad things! Think positive!" Momo said sternly. "Yes ma'am!" Me and Yuuto said. "Well let's go! I can't wait for my first day of UA!!" I said excited.

"Yeah!!" They said. We all walked out of the house with me and Yuuto saying goodbye to our mother and walking all together.

"Hey sis?" Yuuto asked and I hummed. "can we sing Momo and Monoma our favorite song?" He asked and I nodded rapidly. "You guys want a mini concert from us?" I asked with my face close to Monoma's and Yuuto close to Momo's. "Haha uh sure!" They said nervously. "HIT THE BEAT YUUTO!" I jumped up and down.

(There will be only one song in this whole book so don't worry if you came from the Bakugou x Reader book 😅)

You singing
Yuuto singing
Both of you singing

I've been locked in the locker
I was picked last in soccer
And they say that it's all fun
But their fun, it ain't fun, man, I'm done
And I know we're all different
Our beliefs and religions
But I don't see the difference
In me, you
Your, tu
Or moi, vous
So if you've had enough, then
Come to the land of the lost and lonely
Don't be afraid, we'll be one big family
Of freaks like you and me
I know a place where the bruised and broken
Live like the kings and the queens of tragedy
Just freaks like you and me
We are the freaks

"I've been kicked down in the dirt
I pretend that it don't hurt
And I know that they're just words
But sticks, stones, they break bones
But just know
We could all be disciples
And we'll write our own Bible
We'll put freaks in the title
It's me, you
Your, tu
And moi, vous
So if you've had enough, then

Come to the land of the lost and lonely
Don't be afraid, we'll be one big family
Of freaks like you and me
I know a place where the bruised and broken
Live like the kings and the queens of tragedy
Just freaks like you and me
We are the freaks

Come to the land of the lost and lonely
Don't be afraid, we'll be one big family
Of freaks like you and me
I know a place where the bruised and broken
Live like the kings and the queens of tragedy
Just freaks like you and me
Come home
Where you can be you, I can be me
We'll never leave, 'cause we are the freaks
Come home
Where you can be you, I can be me
We'll never leave, 'cause we are the freaks
We are the freaks!"

We both laughed and did a little bow to Monoma and Momo. "Wow...that was amazing but why such a sad song?" Momo asked. I looked at Yuuto and Yuuto looked at me. "Well...at our old school we would be called freaks so we wore that name to show people we couldn't be hurt that easily. And that song is something we wrote together!" I say and put an arm on Yuutos shoulder.

"Why were you guys called freaks? You guys seem so normal!" Monoma asked with a hint of anger. "We both kinda wore each other's clothes.... I would put Y/n's clothes on and Y/n would put my clothes on and we would go to school like that..." Yuuto said embarrassed. "Hey you looked good in my jeans! He was thiccy!" I laughed.

"Sis!!" Yuuto whined and we all laughed. "That's not that bad!" Momo said. "Oh there's more. Sometimes when we were bored we would dare each other to do weird thing ALL THE TIME! Like one time Yuuto dared me to go to one random class and yell "SENPAI ARE YOU HERE!?" And all the kids looked at me like I was crazy!" I giggled.

"Oh please! Mine is twice as bad!" Yuuto raised his voice. "What did she make you do?" Monoma asked. "When we're in math class she dared me to go up to the window all happy. When I turned to the class with a sad face I had to say "I thought I saw the bat symbol." All the kids started laughing at me and calling me weird!" He complained.

"Bruh! That's not even that bad! Remember you dared me to throw a poke ball at the teacher and yell "GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!" I got detention for a week!" I yelled. Monoma laughed like a maniac. "Oh come one! Remember you dared me to run 10 laps around the school in nothing but my underwear?" He yelled back.

"You guys seem like little devils." Momo laughed. "Oh we are. We'll probably be texting each other dares in the classroom and recording it." I laugh. "Well don't do anything extreme. We don't want you guys to get kicked out." Momo warned and I nodded.

"Let me join!!" Monoma yelled. "What?" Me and Yuuto asked. "Let me join your little dares! I can handle them!" Monoma gives a toothy mischievous grin. "Fine. If you can survive!" I say with the same smile and we shake hands. "*sigh* Yuuto you're the more mature and smarter twin so please keep an eye on them just in case. I don't want you guys getting in trouble." Momo said putting her hand on Yuuto's shoulder and he blushes.

"I won't let you down. I have a class with him anyway. So I'll keep an eye on Monoma and you keep an eye on Y/n" Yuuto says, they both smile and blush. "Come one love birds were here!" I giggle and we all run inside.

I hug Yuuto and Monoma. "Well guys don't get into too much trouble." Momo laughs. "We'll see you guys at lunch!" I say and me and Momo walk to our class. "So what are we doing today?" Momo asked. "We're doing a test. Today is gonna be rough but when you see our teacher smile just know he's bluffing." I tell her and she nods. "Well let's get this over with." She says and we both open our class door together.