Ruby Rose

(A/n:I want to thank Flippy135
for suggesting this.)

Y/n POV

I'm lonely here my only friend here is Foxy even though he is an animatronic.

He's my favourite animatronic because he's a Pirate.I love Pirates they sail the ocean and have numerous adventures!

I just stole a box of cookies at the food court I didn't get caught and they have weak securities.

???:Hey! stealing is bad!

I am shocked that someone saw me.It's a girl around my age she is wearing a red dress with a red cape.

Y/n:I am a Pirate.That's what we do.We steal and do bad things.

???:I'm an Huntress I'll bring you to justice!

Y/n:You have to catch me first!

She chased me and I ran.We both got tired and rested at Foxy's Pirate Cove.I gave her some cookies.

Y/n:That was fun!

???:Ya *Eats cookie.

She looked at Foxy in awe.

Y/n:Do you like Foxy?

???:Like him? I love him!

Y/n:But you hate Pirates.

???:I only hate them when they do bad things.

Y/n:Why do you want to be an Huntress?

Ruby:I want to be like the Heroes in the comics.Why do you want to be a Pirate?

Y/n:I want to be a Pirate because they sail around the world.They also have many adventures and find hidden treasures.

???:That's sounds amazing! the only thing I hate about them is that they do bad things.

Y/n:Then you will be my nemesis!

???:My nemesis? Yes! I will also be your nemesis.I Ruby Rose declare war.

Y/n:Y/n the Pirate declare war too.

Me and Ruby played for hours.Her Mother called her.

Ruby:My Mom is calling me.I have to go now.

Y/n:Oh. Alright see you tomorrow.

Ruby:Bye Y/n.

We waved goodbye.

(A/n:Votes are always appreciated :)