Give Gifts. Give Life.

Marionette POV

I saw the children. They're dead, it's my fault. They don't deserve to die. I want to use my Powers, to give them a chance, a new life.

Marionette:I'm sorry, little ones. Let me make this right.

I merged their bodies in the animatronics, They have regained their consciousness again. They looked at me. They're confused and scared at the same time.

Y/n:W-Wh-Who a-are y-you?

One of them asked, I haven't properly intoduced myself. He have a hard time talking due to the old voice box. Foxy's voice box is very old he will be a little stuttering while talking.

Marionette:I am Marionette, also known as the Puppet. I am the real owner of the restaurant. The one you see there, was also me but a Puppet.

Y/n:W-hat do we-we d-do now?

Marionette:In the mean time. You four will entertain the audiences. While I think of something.

Charolet:I want to go home.

Marionette:I'm very sorry. You're previous bodies have been merge in the animatronics of who you are.

Bonnie:What about our Parents? They'll ask where are we? or what happened to us.

I sigh.

Marionette:They will report that you're all missing, since I merged your bodies in the animatronics. They won't find any evidence.

Ferdinand:What are you saying?

Marionette:I'm saying that. . . . This will be your new life.

They're all sad thinking about it. I comforted them, after awhile I dragged William's Body to the scooping room using his flesh and skin to make my new Puppet.