Padstow's Farewell

(A/n:Timeline at Volume 4)

Foxy POV

It's been a few months, Thatch is going to retire, it's his retirement today and he invited a lot of people including me, tonight. Well I guess me and the crew would sail in here for a while. Me and the crew sang some shanties.

After few minutes we saw a ship under attack by a giant Grimm. Since the party is tonight might as well help those Bystanders. I yelled to my crew.

Foxy:Do you want to kill some grimms lads?!

Everyone:Aye!

Foxy:Prepare the canons! Set sail!

We charge at the giant Grimm I turned the ship sideward, so my crew can fire that thing.

Foxy:FIRE!

Our Canon balls flew through that thing, we gained it's attention, I quickly turned. I am waiting for them to reload the canons, I turned the ship again.

Foxy:FIRE!

The Grimm turned into dust. We celebrated. We lost track of time, we went to Thatch's party.

(Timeskip)

Once we arrive, we saw Atlas Airships and Ships, blasting and killing all of the pirates here.

Foxy:Prepare the canons!

They did as they been told. I sail through the battlefield, my crew fired the canons taking down some ships, they're too many of them. I saw Thatch, I got out to my ship and jumped on board.

An Atlas soldier aimed his gun on me. I kicked him and pulled out my pistol and shot him on the head. I unsheathed my sword and cut someone in half. I saw Thatch heavily wounded. I threw my pistol on him, he catched it and shot someone.

Thatch:Y/n!

I saw Edward and we fought Atlas. They're too many. We saw Thatch dying.

Thatch:In a world without gold, we might have been Heroes!

We saw Thatch died as two people slashed his back. He falls down dead.

Foxy/Edward:Thatch!

No.... Edward got pushed by someone, while I just kneel on the floor. Even though we've been know for a year, he was the greatest pirate I ever met. I remember all the times we spent.

I got angry, I unsheathed my other sword and killed a lot of Atlas Soldiers. My crew found me and they dragged me back to my ship, I didn't want to.

Crew1:Captain! They're too many!

Crew2:We need to fall back!

I want to disagree with them, but they're right. We fled the battlefield. Thatch was like a Father to me. I loved him like my son. I will get my revenge Atlas will pay.

We fall back to the shore of Vacuo, I parked my ship there. I went to the City to cool of my head, after a while I saw my Cousin Velvet.

(A/n:I hope you're enjoying the book. Can this get more than 10 votes? Just for motivation, anyway have a great day reader.)

(