Alone at The Restaurant

Foxy POV

Few months have passed since the incident, I mostly became the Host, I host the Birthdays and Events and we get paid well. Ruby haven't come back yet, maybe it's because of what happened.

Bonnie is hanging out with a Girl name Penny. He mostly go out to meet her. Freddy and Chica has a nice relationship going.

Bonnie:Hey. I'm going to the Vytal Festival.

Foxy:Again?

Bonnie:Yep. It's the Finals and I want to support Penny there.

Foxy:Well Goodluck.

He left. I only watch the Vytal Festival on TV. I'm not fan of other teams except Team RWBY. Yang got disqualified too bad.

(A/n:Haha did anybody saw what I did there? Anyway I'm kinda making this book short and look canon. Were on Volume 3 by the way. Were more of a background Character. Have a nice day Readerz.)

Nobody comes here during something  big is going on. I close for today, I opened the TV and watch the Tournament.

I feel lonely, Chica and Freddy is out on a date and Bonnie went to the Tournament. I am just sitting here watching TV. I removed my hook and put on my robotic hand. I sigh. Maybe someday I'll meet Ruby.

I pulled out a Rose from my Pocket, Someone got rejected few days ago and I kept the Rose. As I held this I keep thinking her. Ruby I miss you.