Grimms Attacks

Y/n POV

It's been a month, since they all got the relics. There haven't been a single grimm activity. We're just chillin' at Thorns. One of my Crew member came ran and told me.

Crew:Captain! An army of Grimm is heading towards us!

Y/n:Prepare for Battle Station!

An alarm was heard through out the ship. I got on the control deck and told everyone to deploy all fighters. All of our Canons and Guns started firing, the grimms are too many. I saw Ruby with her Friends and Family.

Ruby:Y/n, What's going on?!

Y/n:Were under attack by Grimms.

Ruby:What do you want us to do? How can we help?

By the looks of it, were all going to die at this point. There's too many Grimms, they're after the Relics.

Y/n:Ruby, I need you and all of your friends and family to get out of here and protect the relics.

Ruby:What?! No way! were not leaving without you.

Y/n:I figured you'll say that.

Ruby fell and I caught her, I hit her with a sleeping dart. I kissed her forehead.

Qrow:What did you do to her?!

Y/n:Easy old man, I just hit her with a sleeping dart. She'll wake up in a few hours.

I called CFVY and the Assassins to escort them out of here.

Velvet:Are you sure about this Y/n? You can abandon your crew and your ship and come with us.

Y/n:No, my crew is a bunch idiots. They won't last a minute without me. I'll hold them off, while you all escape.

Velvet:Okay, Y/n. This is goodbye I guess.... I got a question. Was I good Cousin?

Y/n:Yes, Now get out of here!

They escaped and me and my crew was left. I got back at my sit and said all of their orders.