Marionette........

Foxy POV

Few Years have passed.

(A/n:Were in some parts of Ruby is in Beacon academy.)

We enjoyed being here, we watched TV play arcade games and more. We've been slacking off a little and not a lot of people goes here anymore. Surprisingly Marionette have a lot of cash. I heard the bell rang on the door.

Freddy:Who's turn is it?

Bonnie:Foxy.

Foxy:Fine.....

I went to the lobby and saw some Atlas Soldiers, some Hunters and Huntresses and Ruby?

Foxy:W-Welcome to Fredd-

???:No need. Were here to investigate something.

Ironwood, I think that's his name. I think I saw him on the TV some time ago.

Ruby:Are you new here?

Foxy:Y-Yes.

Ironwood:I see.

???:Is Owner around?

*Ozpin. I saw him in the TV sometimes his Ozpin.

Foxy:Umm....

Owner:Hello Friends! What can I he-

Ruby:You! What have you done with my Friends?!

Foxy:Calm dow-

Owner:Why isn't it Ruby Rose. How are you? It appears you brought some Guest.

I heard that Marionette's voice has some hate in it. Ozpin is here.

Ironwood:Men. Search the whole building.

Soldiers:Yes! Sir!

Foxy:What? You can't do tha-

Ironwood:Yes we can. Were here to investigate about missing children.

The Soldiers came back. They didn't find anything. Except the door of Marionette's room.

Ironwood:What's in there?

Owner:Nothing.

Ironwood:Break it down.

Owner:What? No!

The soldiers about to break it down, Marionette grabbed the gun of Ironwood.

Owner:Nobody move! I'll shoot any one of you! I'm not afraid to use i-

A bullet pass through it's head. Ruby with her weapon out shot it. The puppet began to twitch as the robotic parts revealed.

They broke the door. Marionette killed the Soldiers. I don't know what to do.

Marionette:Hello Ozpin

Ozpin:It's been a while. How have you been?

Marionette:I'm in a killing spree today. I think I'll kill all of you.

Ruby:Where's my friends!?

Marionette:Dead.

They began to fight. Ozpin knows what's Marionette's weak spots are, Marionette is defeated on the ground. I want to interfere. I saw Marionette's eyes don't.

Marionette looked at Ozpin.

Ozpin:Do you know how many people you killed that day? Those were my Students.

Marionette:Just kill me already.

Ozpin:Very well.

He killed Marionette. I didn't do anything. They grabbed Marionette's body to some incinerator. I saw it burned to ashes.

Ozpin:Young man, did it told you?

Foxy:A-About W-What?

Ozpin:Very well. The restaurant is yours and never tell anyone what happened here or else.

They left. I saw Ruby crying, she left. I went to my friends.

Freddy:Dude what happened?

I told them everything. Were all sad that we lost Marionette. Were the new owners now.

Foxy:Tomorrow is another day.