🌒 Huntress Cliché 🌒 3

Love a good 🍋 goodness.

🌒

The Huntress becomes Prey.

🌒

"Where am I?" The hunter groaned as her eyes fluttered opened. She was groggy, her body heavy and still very sleepy.

The only thing she remembered before seeing black was deep emerald irises, mesmerizing and beautiful, the color greener than the forest leaves and deeper than the ocean green. It had stared into her soul. That was all that she could remember.

What the huntress saw once her eyes opened to the world again was the large moons shining from the large balcony glass door. The room she could see from her current perspective was limited. There was a large pool in the distance, the water glimmering in the moonlight. While inside the room, furniture were made of dark wood and small trinkets and items displayed accordingly—messily but with intention. Overall, it was sparse room.

A small click sound could be heard from her right and before Mia could turn around in response to see who it was, Mia was thwarted back unto to the bed. Whoever had entered had been quicker than her head.

As she laid on the heavy male, known from the feeling of his body, she felt comfortable which alarmed her. His scent was one she knew of.

"You...are extremely heavy." Mia noted as she looked up at the male now above her. In an instant, a blink of an eye, the wolf was above her with his massive body weighing her down, his face extremely close to her. He chuckled at her response, before he pressed his nose to her temple then to the curve of her neck where he smelled her blood pumping the most fragrant of her perfume.

"You're awake." The wolf panted happily. He was not sure why he was so happy but he was. He lightly tackled her again to have her whole attention. He loved the feeling of her soft body under his body. "So small," he hummed in approval, "so lush."

"Hmph, why do you have to have such a large body?" Mia was annoyed, her eyes looking away from the peering eyes of the Alpha wolf. Again, height was a sensitive subject for her.

He loved playing games with her.

"To better protect you with dear..." Taehyung breathed out as a rush of her breath entered his lungs.

A smell, her smell, was enrapturing and so fulfilling that it was addicting. It filled him with a power that was inexplicable and a hunger that was insatiable. He ignored the disbelief-filled gasp that escaped from Mia's soft lips. A thought entered him because he was sure it was soft as it looked.

"Mia, do you know why I have a human mouth?" his voice strong but so soft.

It was a joke, because Taehyung only wanted their bantering to last a bit longer. He needed it to be.

"Mia...?" He raised a thick eyebrow, his eyes curiously following her every movement, the blinks of her eyes, the press of her teeth to her lower lip, and liquid life that pulsed quickly when he got a little closer, pushing their boundaries.

"I don't want to know." Mia finally responded, but she didn't know why either. Why are wolves able to turn to humans? And why was he asking her in the first place? More importantly why did she feel everything so much more carnally?

And the biggest question of all was why was she so comfortable with him.

"I want you to know," the wolf had an infuriatingly smug expression, "it's because I can taste you better this way."