🌓 Rogue Cliché 🌓 1

Let's start from the beginning.

🌓

The Rogue finds a Home.

🌓

"Find her!" His scream was a howl—the threat of it wringing the fear from those around him.

The eyes of uncertainty, for they did not even know where to begin.

"Now!" He barked as he found their lag bothersome and deplorable.

"Yes sir!" The several males before the leader barked in response before they rushed out of their hideout, a temporary one not too far away from the city. They rushed hoping to catch the scent of the lost female.

Silver eyes, glimmered in the darkness, the cold eyes glared at one of the moons, the one that was closest to them. The moons, all of them, seemed to sneer at him. They were making fun of him, snickering at him at the misery that was his life.

Still out of all of them, the one that shined the brightest; the one that spoke of fairies that lived on the moon gently smiled at him. The smile was unwanted in the eyes of the male.

The alpha male wolf did not believe in fate nor destiny. No, life was what he made it to be. Cause and effect of what came from the choices he made everyday willing or consciously.

There was nothing more capricious and cruel than made up lies. And lies were plenty in the planet he lived in.

He scoffed to the air, no one to hear him, but for everyone to hear.

"Where are you..." This was quiet though. Spoken into the mysterious air that surrounded him, he allowed a minuscule amount to show.

In a moment, a glance, a timid moment, a weakness showed, his voice softened into one of worry.

It was a very rare moment, rarer than the rarest thing in the universe.

🌓

Long legs took long strides smoothly and with ease. As he walked with a bop to his steps, the male hummed lightly his ears moving together with the bumps of his mood. It was a wonderful day, the sun wasn't beating down on them, and the gentle winds that passed through the trees were soft on his skin.

His lithe body moved smoothly, his muscles having memorized the pathway from the numerous time he had spent and gone on this path every  particular day.

Freshly bloomed herbs and plants that he found on his way and a little way off were plucked with a gentleness, his song of the day being hummed.

Seokjin Kim was a half, only able to achieve half form. The wolf, whose close acquaintances called him Jin, never really cared for what others thought or what it meant to be a half, not really. He was just happy with himself, he couldn't help but be happy with it because—well—look at him. He was easily the most beautiful being in the universe and he was naturally a happy-go wolf that nothing really brought him down.

He uplifted himself on the thought that he was beautiful—physically and internally.

The only thing that did bring him down or could damper his mind was his brother—younger. The older male was not an Alpha as he usually should be as he was the first born but he was not because he was a half. That didn't matter though—to Jin, what mattered was his younger brother—a true Alpha wolf—no, the Alpha wolf of the Nova Pack. To Jin what mattered was what his younger brother thought and what he could do for him.