🌒 Huntress Cliché 🌒 5

Final chapter. 🌚

🌒

The Huntress becomes Prey.

🌒

Luna, she was their Luna.

The thing was, Mia didn't know what the hell a Luna did or who they were supposed to be, but gladly someone knew well, and she was glad to be her fairy godmother.

It had been a normal day for Mia. She took a walk, venturing out further into the pack as Taehyung was here and there doing his job. This month was training month for the upcoming coming of age males.

Feeling lonely and having already completed her own errands and chores, Mia went to go see her fairy godmother.

Sure she was a fairy, but she was not old or a mother. No she was far too beautiful and youthful to be described as that with her flowing curls and pretty eyes and luscious lashes. Mia walked softly, her little shoes made of leather lightly patting on the grass as she took a short cut to where she knew where her friend would be.

Mia has found the fairy but then a series of events unfolded in front of the miss fairy that Mia was pushed inside a bathroom.

Mia did what she was told and...

Silence was eminent in the four walls of the bathroom and holding her breath was all that she could do.

She was...pregnant.

Mia looked flabbergasted at the woman holding a bundle of coiled blanket on the card. It was as if the drawn woman was teasing her on purpose. It was as if the woman was snickering at her as she smiled at her with the most beautiful smile, and a blooming flower grew even bigger on the card, taking the entire upper left corner of the paper.

She wanted to tear it apart or perhaps retake it, but she knew there was no point.

The ex-hunter wasn't sure how this tarot-looking card worked or not, but she knew it was definitely a sign of her not being alone in the lavish bathroom. Layla had told her that she would know if it was wrong because the card would become jet black with a shrouded woman in white would cry into a pond made of her own tears. This one was not what she had been expecting.

A single drop of blood on the card, and her fate was sealed.

Just like Taehyung promised, Mia had gotten pregnant. A few times, she had only allowed him to cum inside of her raw only a few times—less than five times. Only once had she been knotted by him, and she was bloated with his child.

Taehyung Kim, the damn Alpha of Victory Pack had impregnated her as if she was a brooding mare.

Mia didn't know what to think. To be amazed at his potency or to abhor him for being so potent. She didn't know if she should hug him or shoot him.

"Mia?" Several knocks barely entered Mia's ears, but she knew who was knocking on the wooden door. "It's me, Layla."

The fairy, Layla had been the only one that Mia had been able to truly confide in when she had missed a few months of her cycle. And after nearly dry puking, Layla had shoved her inside the closest bathroom, which had been their Beta's house. And since the owner was not there, it had been open for visitors or so the fairy assured.

"Mia...sweetheart?" Layla called again, sweetly. Mia could tell that Layla had a tinge of excitement in her voice.

Sighing, and glaring at the card, she stood up from the bathtub that she had been sitting on to get to the wooden door. With a soft click of the lock unlocking, and slow pull of the door handle, Mia was seen peeking out to see Layla impatient and tapping her feet as she sassily stood waiting for her.