🌓 Rogue Cliché 🌓 2

4000 and more. -HK

🌓

The Rogue finds a home.

🌓

Wake up! Wake up!

Soo woke up, her mind racing with urgency, her eyes battled to open properly, but with sheer will and some difficulty she pried them open. Her instincts were forcing her awake, to be alert to where she was. And her brother had always told her to follow her instincts.

But what can happen to her?

Soo was already chained to the wall and floor, her body caged in this dark place, where light was scarce. This was underground, or inside. Outside was far from her, that was obvious. 

It was neither cold nor hot in here. Just stale.

As she continued to feel back into consciousness, another presence could be felt, and Soo immediately jolted up, a growl coming forth from her chest, when she felt that it was a powerful presence, and a male.

"..."

His eyes grew brighter, a ruby hue to his irises.

"How long have you been there?" Soo narrowed her eyes at the Alpha, who stood proudly. "Answer me."

If it was not already frightening and startling enough that he was waiting and watching quietly as she had slept, it was even worse now that it was the Alpha wolf that ran this Pack. The fact that it was the Alpha really unsettled her. From what she could tell, even from the small interactions she had seen and felt, he was not easily treated. Everyone had their guards up in the first place, and everyone held him as the highest.

Then again, it was how a pack worked. Whatever they did, it was "acceptable" something she never agreed with. Alpha's were deplorable beings with power they could not keep hold of.

"Not long," the Alpha stayed where he was, near the dim electrical light that was left on for her sake.

The Alpha was already aware that Seokjin had left it on, instead of using the glowing stones, since the burning fire gave more light. He was not so bothered by it, because the darkness that this place was enveloped in, if let be, would be pitch black, like staring into the abyss. Anyone staying too long in the dark caused bad things to occur. A little light went a long way.

This place, by her own nose, Soo determined was a cave. The moisture that clung to her skin was evidence of that, but the ventilation kept the air clear, there was no heavy still-water musk.

"Do you find my presence unsettling?" His deep alpha voice was surprisingly gentle. "I hope it reminds you that I am here—to protect this Pack and the members that live in this territory, temporary or not. That includes you." His eyes though was sharp, the iciness shooting directly to her heart. "But please do...remember that what you feel now is what I and my pack members feel."

"Should I remind you that I did not come here by choice. I was not conscious when I stepped into this place." Soo was frustrated. She was also a victim. She had no recollection as to how she landed here in the cage, in this cave, and also how she got to that forest in the first place. All she could feel was the pain that throttled her entire body. "I told up here."

"Yes, I am aware of that. But do you know what Pack you are in?" He waited but the female wolf did not answer him. "No? Hm—your inabilities to answer must also go for your abilities to question."

That ticked the she-wolf off.

The arrogance of the Alpha was something she could not take. Just because they were Alpha, they could step on everyone else. And just because they were in a Pack, and led a pack, they thought that they were better than the loners, the ostracized.