🌓 Rogue Cliché 🌓 3

🌓

The Rogue finds a Home.

🌓

Seokjin, despite being in the thicker part of the woods and with enough distance from the Alpha and the she-wolf, refused to slow down. Soo could see it in his posture, his broad shoulders tense and squared and his steps bristled and quick. Even though he did not particularly have a need to be so wound up, Jin was wound up.

Although Soo hadn't been too vocal about it, she had been grumbling while they had been walking.

Unpleasant. She felt unpleased.

Pressing her lips together, she sternly huffed, eyes on Jin's back. "I don't get why you let her talk to you like that."

Soo chastised more loudly as she fumed about Lisa and how the wolf in front of her had just allowed the wretch to be. Soo didn't know him that well, but seeing him being treated horribly made her angry.

If Soo had been able to—allowed—she would have marred that pretty face into something a little less annoying. A little more artistic, more abstract as humans put it.

This Lisa she-wolf was a terrible being—absolutely horrid.

Pack members weren't always in perfect harmony but there should always be respect toward one another. There was a line that should not be crossed. And that Lisa bitch had crossed it many forms over.

Jin stopped walking, shoulders visibly tensing before he forced himself to relax. It wasn't the first time Lisa had been cruel and it wasn't the worst thing he had heard from another pack member. He was used to it.

In fact he expected it in any Pack, and more so in the Nova Pack, which was known for its strength, alpha blood and deep connection to the first wolves. Seokjin knew what his presence as a half meant to the Pack and how it affected his half brother Namjoon, the Alpha. Although his brother may accept him—as his blood and brother—it didn't mean he should. When Jin was ready to answer, he turned to Soo, his eyes a little dull.

"There are things that I can't intervene on. I'm not allowed to." Jin frowned as he spoke. It hurt a lot more because it was true. "It's not my place."

Jin also wanted to scream, be angry, allow his claws to feel the warmth of scarlet liquid that flowed within the she-wolf who continued to attack him verbally but he couldn't.

Before it had been physical attacks, small and big, a little bump on the shoulder, a shove, a trip or other methods but usually it ended with small wounds or bruises Jin could hide or fix himself.

It was when Namjoon found him in his hideout bandaging his sides and broken leg that had caused Namjoon to almost lose his closely kept control. He had gotten furious at the pack. Lisa's verbal attacks got worse after that because Namjoon had threatened the Pack members to stop and dared for others to see the consequences if it ever happened again while he was Alpha. Although Namjoon's strength as an Alpha was proved, it had severely hurt his reputation and the Pack's trust in him, which valued strength and blood.

It agitated Soo even more to hear that from the male. Seokjin sounded defeated, as if he was accepting of this as his fate, even if he had not been wanting of that.

"And why is that? You're part of this pack aren't you?" Soo was stubborn and she was also fueled by a personal righteousness. A pack was supposed to protect, and include their members. After all that's why they are so prideful in what pack they are in.