Prologue

THE WHITE SEAT ON THE PHOTO ON TOP IS WHERE ECTOPLASM IS, I LITERALLY FORGOT HIM XD

PROLOGUE
"TELL ME WHERE THE HELL ARE WE BEFORE I KILL YOU! YOU BETTER HAVE A CLEAR EXPLANATION." Bakugo yelled, activating his quirk and blasted his way to the stage.

"Calm down, Bakubro!" Kirishima tried to stop him. Without hesitation, he ignored him. With this, Iida stood up, telling off the angered Pomeranian while chopping the air, "Bakugo, calm down! Have you no manners? As future heroes, we must remain calm. Let the Disembodied voice explain!"

Bakugo suddenly fell flat to the floor. With this, he shouted when he realized that Eraser Head, a.k.a Aizawa had erased his quirk.

"Good on you, you brat!" Mitsuki Bakugo snickered at her son's failed attempt.

"Thanks, Dadzawa!" The same voice from the shadows cheered, "I'm sorry for literally bringing you in a theater and expect you to just sit and watch."

Dadzawa..?

"Anyways.." Suddenly someone with a short stature came to their eyes. She had fair skin, big brown eyes and black messy hair, with blue and purple on ends of her hair. "My name is Dipp."

"I'll cut to the chase. I simply guard the Multiverse, don't ask..! To get your heads at ease, there's this one world in which it's the main source. Whenever its habitants creatively make an anime, video game, cartoon or whatever whatchamacallit, the Multiverse will increase in numbers. I divided each and separated fan made to original made by a small timer or a highly recognized original. And your world is an anime called My Hero Academia!"

...

...

...

"Do you think we'll just believe this crap your making?" Bakugo said, his eyes seething with annoyance.

"KATSUKI, YOU'RE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!" Mitsuki scolded him again but was unable to hit him since he was so far away.

"Shut it with your language, Katsuki Bakugo. There are children here!" Dipp warned, pointing at Eri, Kota, Mahoro and Katsuma.

Nezu suddenly spoke, "We must have a full understanding of why we are here, where we are and who you really are before we put our hands on your shoulder."

Sheesh.. Is it really this hard to convince them?

"Alright, I'll get serious." Dipp said, her tone of voice down. "Who am I? As I said my name is Dipp. Where you are? You're in a theater room created by me, outside of those doors is a room where I look after the Multiverse. Why you're here..? Well..."

The entire room tensed up, waiting for her continuation. Her face suddenly turned into a smile, giving shivers to other's spines.

"I was bored!"

...

"WHHHHAAAATTTTT??!"

Everyone wasn't expecting that answer. Some were confused, some where weirded out, some were trying to put things together like it was a puzzle and some were enraged.

"And.. I figured you guys might need a hand against the League of Villains."

Aizawa stood up, from what Dipp can tell, he seemed to be interested yet kept his bored demeanor.

"And what kind of information will you share?"

Her face enlightened, "Explaining is boring, that's why we're at a theater. Plus, if we could all watch it, then someone here will have something off their chest and they would probably don't have to keep making excuses."