4 - Start Line

U.A. Highschool's Hero Course. A training school for those whose goal is to acquire the necessary qualifications needed for pro heroes.

"I find that a bit exaggerated. There are other recognizable pro heroes that graduated from different schools." Aizawa mentioned.

Among similar courses among the country, theirs is the most popular and most competitive and their acceptance rate is less than one in three hundred Every year.

The hero who refused a National Honor Award-- The number one hero, All Might.

"Yeah, All Might!" Almost everyone in the room cheered.

The hero who resolved the most incidents in history-- The fiery hero, Endeavor.

Todoroki glanced at his father displayed on the screen. Yes, he did get over it but he still blames him for what happened to his mother.

The winner of the Best Jeanist award eight years in a row-- Best Jeanist.

Bakugo grumbled in his seat when he saw the hero he interned with.

"Hey, Bakugo, why don't you go back and get a new haircut again?" Sero teased.

"Shut up, Soy Sauce face!" Bakugo growled.

Graduating from U.A. is a requirement for becoming a great hero. And so, I also tackled the U.A. Entrance Exam.

"Like I said before, that isn't entirely true. There are other hero schools that are similar to U.A." Aizawa repeated.

I will take.. the first step toward my dream of becoming a hero!

"I'm so excited!" Hagakure squirmed in her seat.

INTRO

- Entrance Exam Location -
Students talked in amazement at the huge battle ground while Midoriya was still shivering from nervousness.

The screen repeated Present Mic's explanation of the whole mock battle.

Midoriya gulped, "Mock battles.. How can everyone be so confident?" He looked at his opponents. (Aoyama and Shoji were seen.) "They even have equipment to go with their quirk."

"Whoah, you two were in the same battle ground that Midoriya was in?" Sato turned his head towards the Shining Hero.

"He twinkled at one moment..!" Aoyama said.

"Though I couldn't see much of what happened from all the dust and explosions." Shoji continued.

"Sounds exciting!" Melissa squirmed at the back seat.

Then his eye caught the brown haired girl that he saw before the exams, It's the person I met at the school gates! The nice person! She was assigned to the same battle center huh?

"I'm actually glad we were in the same battle center, Deku!" Uraraka smiled.

Oh yeah, I have to thank her for earlier. Midoriya began walking towards her until a hand patted his shoulder. He turned around to see the boy with glasses who called him out before. He's here, too?!

"I feel like he's gonna say something real bad. I can sense it." Monoma winced.

"Iida, what are you going to do?" Uraraka glanced at the blue haired boy.