2 - What it Takes to be a Hero

"Can even someone without a quirk be like you?"

"Without a quirk..?" All Might repeated before something had hit him.

Gas started pouring out of his body. Oh no.. Holy shit, goddammit..

"What's happening to the muscle man?" Eri asked..

Muscle man? Some laughed at the thought of the nickname.

"He's changing his appearance, Eri."

"Huh?" Her face seemed so innocent, "Does that mean you have a skinny version of yourself too, Lemillion?"

"Uh.. N-No.."

Midoriya continued to speak, not looking up, "It might've been because I don't have a quirk but I'm always made fun of.. Maybe that's why.."

"I get you're in the moment, Midoriya but did you at least didn't see that?" Jiro noted.

"I guess not.." Deku rubbed his back.

"I don't know.. But I think saving people is super cool. Saving people with a fearless smile. I want to be the greatest hero, like you..!"

Midoriya looked up and saw All Might in his weak form, making him confused.

People stared at All Might before he finally asked them why.

"I'm sorry, All Might, but we never knew how long you've had that form, so we were kind of shocked." Yaoyorozu told him.

"It's alright, young Yaoyorozu."

"And to think Midoriya was one of the people who knew--! What an honor!" Iida added.

The intro cuts in.

The screen shifts to an alleyway where the sludge villain who was capsulated was seen.

"Wait, why is that there?!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"It may have fallen.. but then.. that means none of them have noticed the bottle was missing.." Kendo trailed off.

"Hey, Katsuki, aren't you and Midoriya childhood friends?" A voice said before revealing Bakugo with his two companions. "You went a little overboard today."

"It's his fault for getting in my way." Bakugo said before kicking the bottle that opened up the trapped villain.

"So that's how it was freed.." Shoji mumbled.

"Getting in your way? He didn't even do anything to you!" Uraraka raised her voice, which startled a few viewers.

"It's just that it's been my goal ever since I was little.. And well.. I won't know unless I try.." He flashedback.

"He's an idiot dreaming like a kid! Just watching him pisses me off!" Bakugo said before exploding the can on his hand.

"What? How?" Todoroki turned his head around, where Bakugo was sitting.

He simply grumbled in response, leaving the dual tones hair take silence as a reply.