5 - What I can do For Now

"This one's a cool episode." Dipp commented before playing.

"The cumulative results for the practical exam are out!" Someone said, the screen showed the results of the entire entrance exam.

"Not bad, Kirishima. 2nd place!" Tetsutetsu shouted his manly friend's score.

"And you got eight place, so manly!" Kirishima's spiky teeth shined with a smile. Both of them holding each other's fist competitively.

"Whoah, Kendo and Ibara both got 4th and 5th place. You guys rule!" Awase praised his classmates in which the both of them simply thanked him.

"If I didn't save Deku, I wouldn't have passed either." Uraraka realized before facing Midoriya, "We both helped each other!" The both of them did a fist bump and smiled.

"Interesting." Todoroki mumbled, looking at each place. Yaoyorozu, Tokage and Honenuki also looked at each one, considering they got in through recommendations.

Then a woman spoke, the screen panning out 'Katsuki Bakugo's with 77 villain points, "I can't believe he got first place with no rescue points."

"Of course, I would. I'm just that strong!" Bakugo bragged.

"Well, Bakugo is more of a combat type." Yaoyorozu commented.

Kaminari snorted, remembering Bakugo yelling at the old people during their exam, "He wasn't even good in comes to rescuing during our license exam."

"You better shut up before I kill you, dunce face."

"The faux villains acquire their targets and draw near them." Someone said before the screen showed off Bakugo exploding each robot he faced, "In the second half, as others were slowing down, he used his flashy quirk to keep bringing them close and the. Counterattacking. It's the result of his toughness."

"In contrast, there's the 7th place student with zero villain points." A woman said, the screen panning on Midoriya's score.

"Well, now that you're able to control that quirk of yours, I think you'll be able to score a lot of baddies." Sero commented.

"Now that I think about it," Iida added, "If we could retake that test with our improvements, I'm sure everyone will get a better score than before!"

"There are other examinees who took on the large villain in the past but it's been a while since I last saw someone blow it away."

"Yeah, Mr. Deku is crazy strong!" Katsuma cheered.

Eri joined him and said, "He was so strong, I remember him punching Uncle Kai in the face!"

Some find it a bit awkward after her comment but Midoriya rubbed the back of his head and mumbled, "U-Uh.. Yeah..!"

"But to suffer such a serious injury from his own attack.. it's like he's a young child whose quirk just manifested." Aizawa observed the teachers talking, with him leaning against the wall.

"You weren't one of the judges, Mr. Aizawa?" Asui asked.

Vlad King answered her question, "Homeroom teachers can't be a judge. If we do, we might end up choosing only the best students for our own classes." He explained with Aizawa nodding.