3 - Roaring Muscles

"Okay guys, calm down, calm down. We're not even halfway through the first season and you guys are already being so cheery." Dipp quieted them down.

"So the next episode will be very manly." She continued, "But this is also a very important one because it goes to finally show how Midoriya got his quirk."

"Oh, yeah." Yaoyorozu pondered, "He is still quirkless in the previous one. Ooh--! I'm excited!"

"A manly episode! Heck yeah!" Kirishima shouted.

The number one hero, All Might. Age unknown, Quirk unidentified. He dashed onto the scene of the hero world and received unwavering popularity based on his ability.

"Midoriya, be honest. How many heroes are inside that head of yours?" Sero looked over him, joking.

"Well, how many heroes? As of now, if we don't include our classmates there could be a chance that...." Midoriya began muttering in which others stared deadpan at the tape hero.

"TAPE FACE, YOU JUST HAD TO DO IT, HUH?!" Bakugo began starting up explosions in his seat.

"H-Hey! I was just joking!" He argued and then snapped the greenette out of it, "Sorry, Midoriya."

Ever since he appeared, the once critically high rate of crimes committed by villains decreased year after year and his existence itself became a deterrent.

He became the Symbol of Peace in both name and reality. And that man said to me..

"You can become a hero."

"That must've meant a lot, huh, Midoriya?" Ojiro said.

"Yeah, it did!"

"Huh? Midoriya? No way!"
"You're quirkless!"
"How can you even stand on the same ring as me?"
"You should probably give up."
"I'm sorry, Izuku."

I wanted someone to tell me that. And then, the person I most admired said those words to me. Can anything be more shocking than this? More than this?

"Now that is just foreshadowing." Midoriya giggled quietly.

"You are worthy to inherit my power." All Might said.

"H-Huh..?"

"INHERIT?! All Might?!!" Ashido stood up from her seat and straight up yelled at All Might.

"Whoah, is this for real?!" Kaminari added.

"Excuse me, whAt?" Jiro joined in.

Iida gasped, "But passing quirks is impossible. Is it possible?"

"Shush," Sato interrupted, "I need to find out."

INTRO

"Inherit your power?" Midoriya asked, bewildered.

All Might laughed, "What's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this. Listen, young man."