Chapter 14

Regina's POV

"I can't believe those bitches actually had the nerve to throw a party after kicking me out!" I grumbled as I searched in my dorm room for something. Everybody was posting about Cady's party last night on nearly all social media platforms. 

"Aha!" I said as I pulled out the Burn Book the four of us worked on during the first few days of school. I stomped out of my dorm and went to a copy and print shop, taking the pink and purple scrapbook with me. 

"My name is Regina George, and I am a massive deal."
"I will grind you to sand, beneath my Louboutin heel."
"This is what I get for helping, helping someone lame fit in."
"Cady Heron, enjoy your temporary win."

I photocopied each and every page of the book, making enough copies for the entire school. I looked through all the names. Only me, Gretchen, Karen, and Cady were not in the book. I took a pen from my pocket and began to write. 

"My name is Regina George."
""Regina is a fugly cow.""
"Hey Cady, how ya like me now?"

I picked up all the copies and left. I'll have to be extra early tomorrow for this to work.

"I wanna watch the world burn, I got the gasoline."
"I wanna watch the world burn, and everyone get mean."
"I wanna watch the world burn! I got the gasoline!"
"I wanna watch the world burn! And everyone get mean!"

"Principal Gowan!" I said, rushing into his office. "I found this in the girls bathroom. It contains awful things about me and the other students!" 

Principal Gowan flipped through the book. "Is this all true? Jason Dean, an emo school shooter? Ms. Fleming had an affair?" 

I only nodded. Good thing he took the bait.

"Don't worry." He said. "We'll find out who did this."

I feigned crying. "There are only 3 girls in the entire school who aren't in there."

"Really? Do you have names?"

I gave him a small, pink piece of paper with 3 names scribbled on it. He took the note and dismissed me. I grabbed all the photocopies and scattered it around the school for students to see.

"Cady, time to watch your back."
"Cady, time to turn and cough."
"Because you took me down, but you didn't finish me off."
"My name is Regina George, and in case you're keeping score."
"Cady may have won the battle, but I will win the war! For-"

The lunch bell rang, and all the students were filing out of their classrooms, picking up and reading the scattered pages.

"I wanna watch the world burn..."

"Heather Chandler has a chainsaw fetish!"

"I got the gasoline..."

"Jason Dean's a school shooter!"

"I wanna make the world burn!"

"Janis is a space dyke!"

"Regina is a fugly cow!"

"And you can quote this, Ohh. Woah-oh-oh!"

"Who wrote this?"

"Who wrote this?"

"Who wrote this?"

Everyone was enraged now. Students were beating each other up left and right.