Revenant

<Sam's POV>

"So...why are we out here again?" I asked my ghost, we were in the orbit over a new planet. It looked like earth. "We..are lost...AGAIN" he sighed.

"I thought these coordinates would take us to a hive ship...I was wrong"

"So...where are we?" I asked, my ghost floated to the window of the ship.

"It looks like earth, but..wheres the Traveller?" I asked "Guardian! We need to land, now!" "What why?" "The ship is damaged, if we don't land it could explode!"

I quickly took the ship's controls and made us dive onto the surface of the planet and landed it, shutting everything down.

I transmatted out of the ship and my armour shined in the sun.

"There is a town nearby, we should go there" Sparx (my ghost) said.

"Which way?" I asked.

"North"

I started to walk towards the town.

"Ghost, khvostov"

I held the gun in my hands, a few good memories going through my head

I held the gun in my hands, a few good memories going through my head. "I remember the day we got this, the day we met" Sparx said. Before vanishing.

"Yeah, I will never forget that day, that's for sure" I chuckled, smiling under my helmet.

When we reached the town there was a shop called 'Dust 'til dawn' "Dust?...what?" I. Asked, hoping Sparx would know.

'don't look at me' he said, clearly has no idea either.

I walked in and my ghost stayed in my head as he scanned everything in the shop. And downloaded all he could of this world.

I looked around at the shelves, weird crystals were in cases on each shelf.

'You know what these are?' I asked Sparx in my head. 'Something called 'dust', they have a elemental power in them' he responded. 'Sounds powerful, Cayde would want it' I smirked at that comment I made.

'True, he would probably say that he wants all of it' Sparx laughed. At that moment some armed guys came into the store and aimed their weapons at the old man running the store. I didn't hear what they were saying but I took the Khvostov off my back and got ready for anything. One of the guys took a red sword out and went over to a red-hooded girl, she looked at him. "Are you... robbing me?" she asked and the criminal said "Yes" "Ohh.." she said.

Before I knew it he was knocked across the room and knocked out 'Holy shit!' Sparx yelled in my head. I charged at the other henchmen, knocking two out just from them hitting my armour.

I then shot at a few others, then beat two up with the gun.

I turned around and the girl tackled one out of the window.