Initiation

<Sam's POV>

'I wonder what this 'Initiation' test we have to do will be' I thought to Sparx 'Well..it will probably involve combat, or questions I will have to provide the information for' he responded.

'So, where is it again?'

'It's far, everyone else left before us, but it hasn't started yet. Too early, I'll summon your Sparrow, we can get there in half the time' he said as he summoned my Sparrow in front of me.

 Too early, I'll summon your Sparrow, we can get there in half the time' he said as he summoned my Sparrow in front of me

'Gimme my armour, too. I think I'll need it'

'Already on it' he said as a flash of light appeared as my armour was summoned onto me.

I got onto the Sparrow and drove off, activating the boosters after a few seconds.

'Bring back old memories?' Sparx asked 'Yeah, like that time where we were on patrol and you cut out my Sparrow's power before a jump and killed me' he laughed after I said that.

When we reached the site there were metal plates, everyone of the students were on them, I got off my Sparrow and got onto a plate next to Jaune.

"Everyone here?" Opzin asked.

"I think so" I muttered.

"For years, you have trained to become warriors and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest" Opzin said, Glynda started speaking "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumours about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put a end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates...Today"

"What?" Ruby said.

"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well" Opzin continued.

"That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next fours years"

"WHAT?!" me and Ruby said in sync.

"I swear if I get Jaune I will kill everyone here, then myself" I groaned.

"Not if I kill you first" A girl in yellow joked. Making me laugh a little. "Nice one" I chuckled.