The unexpected meet-up

<Sam's POV>

I walked into Ozpin's office, Shaxx, Drifter, Zavala, Cayde and Ikora were there. "Hey hotshot, nice place you found" Drifter said to me.

We spoke for a while, they brought my old ship with them. So now I have a way back and forth.

 So now I have a way back and forth

"So, these are those...Guardians you spoke about" I turned around to see Ironwood. "Yes they are"

"So..you were the first one to come here, correct?" he asked me I was wearing my favourite set of armour, just without my helmet.

you were the first one to come here, correct?" he asked me I was wearing my favourite set of armour, just without my helmet

"Yes, I was" I responded Sparx appearing next to me.

"Why are you here?" he asked "As I told Ozpin. I followed some coordinates here, my ship was almost fully broken" I responded.

"So..what do you plan on doing here?" he asked. "Why are you asking all of these questions?" I asked. "Yea, what's with these questions?" Cayde asked. "Tell your robot to keep out of these matters" I growled at this.

"He isn't a robot, hes still a person, prick" I growled. "He can he be a person?! hes just a machine!" Ironwood responded, yelling at me.

Zavala pushed me to the side a little and stood in front of Ironwood. "Cayde is more of a person than you could ever hope to be, hes not just a machine. Both literally and mentally. And who are you to be demanding him to keep out of matters that he is a part of" he calmly said.

"Also, who are you to tell us hes just a machine, you don't know shit about Exos, now can we move on?" Ikora said, close to losing her shit.

"Agreed, we won't get anywhere with all of this shouting" Ozpin said.

After a while we made a agreement that Guardians are allowed on Revenant. And our existence will be announced by Ironwood and Ozpin in a few hours or so. Zavala, Ikora and Cayde will be with them.

I'm currently just relaxing by a river, tweaking with the Last Word. "Hey, Sam" I looked up to see Ruby, Yang and Blake. "Hey, guys"

I noticed Weiss was there.