Hanging out and the great ship war

<Sparx's POV>

When everyone went to sleep Yang was sleeping with Blake, Cayde was sleeping with Zavala, Sam and Ruby were sleeping together, the Drifter and Saladin also shared a bed.

Weiss slept with Ikora on a couch we brought in.

Me and the other's Ghosts were talking outside the window.

"So..ya think Yang and Blake might be a thing?" Gamble (drifter's ghost) said, her green optic blinking.

"I'm betting 50 glimmer on it" Iron (saladin's ghost) said.

"Oh please...don't bet on things like this......if your gonna put such a low bet on it" Ray said, chuckling. Hes just like Ikora, like Guardian like Ghost.

"I'm betting on Cayde and Zavala, I mean. They would be cute together, and they act differently around each other, it's likely to happen" Ray continued.

"Heh, I'm betting on Sam and Ruby" Sundancer (cayde's ghost) chuckled.

"Me too, I mean, she acts totally different around her" Shield (Zavala's ghost) said.

"Imma bet 900 glimmer that they will be a thing" I said and we all laughed.

"I think everyone is betting on those two, I heard that even Ozpin is betting" 

"I heard that Ironwood even bet on it"

<Cayde's POV a few hours later, in the morning>

I yawned as I sat up, Zavala was reading a book. "Hey, what'cha readin'?" I asked. "A tale of the first team here in Beacon, a team of heroes" he responded, I noticed his voice was different. Less stern. And a little lighter. I like it.

"Sounds good, mind if I read it with you?" I asked. "Cayde reading a book? now that's unheard of" I heard Saladin say and I chuckled. "Hey, if it's a heroic tale I don't mind" I smirked.

Zavala moved a little so I could see it's pages and we read through it.

<Ikora's POV>

I was sitting next to the window, talking to Ray when Blake walked up to me "Hello" I said, smiling, she smiled back and sat next to me.   

We talked for a moment before I saw Ray give Gamble a look. I sighed, but while smirking a little. "Have you been making bets again?" I asked, he gave me a guilty look and moved closer. "W-Well I...Yes..." he sighed.

"On what? I might join in" I smirked, Blake smiled. "On ships, I'm currently betting on Cayde x Zavala, and Sam x Ruby" he said, I laughed a little.

"How much did you bet?" "200 glimmer, each" he responded. "Increase it to 400" I chuckled.

"Will do" he said before floating to Gamble.

"I didn't expect you to be betting on ships" Blake said. "What's the point if you don't bet on them?"

She smirked. "True"

<Weiss's POV>

"So, you betting on any one of the ships?" Yang asked. "No, of course not" I responded, sighing. "Aww, 'cmon..are you at least shipping anyone?"

I grinned "Yep, Sam x Ruby, Drifter x Saladin, and Blake x You" 

"Wait, people are shipping me and Blake?" She asked. "Yep" I responded. Yang's face flushed and I chuckled.

"Yea" I smirked.

<Ruby's POV>

"Hey, Sparx" I said to Sam's ghost, he turned to me. "Yes?"

"Do you know where Sam and Blake are?" I asked. "They went for a walk, why?" he asked. I felt my face flush as I said this "I-I wanted to ask her if she...w-wants to go out with me" I stuttered.

<Sparx's POV>

"You..love her?" I asked. "Y-Yea..I...do" she stuttered. 

This is great! Sam can finally have someone! after all these years!

"Well...she...loves you..too...more than anything" I told her, her eyes lit up. "R-Really?" "Yes, she does" I responded.

"I'll arrange something for you two" I said.

<Sam's POV, two hours later...>

'Why did she call me here?' I asked Sparx.  'Because, Ruby wants to talk to you, about something, it's important I promise' he responded.

I sat down on the rim on the fountain. It was a beautiful day.

"H-Hey" I turned around to see Ruby standing there. She looked shy, it was cute.

"Hey" I said, smiling kindly at her as she sat next to me.

"So..why did you ask me here?" I asked. Looking her in the eyes.

"I..wanted to ask you if..if you loved me" she said. Looking me in the eyes. "Y-Yes...I..I do" I responded.

"I love you m-more than anything, I would die my final death for you, I would give up EVERYTHING to be with you, I want to be yours..Ruby" I said, speaking from my heart. I can barely think. Just of her. I want to be there for her.

"Close your eyes" she said, I did so.

<Sparx's POV>

I was watching from afar, and after Sam closed her eyes Ruby kissed her, Sam seemed shocked at first, but quickly melted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Ruby. Ruby putting her arms around her. 

The kiss lasted for 30 seconds before they broke it.

<Sam's POV>

I broke the kiss and hugged Ruby, joy in my heart.

"I love you" I whispered to her.

"I-I love you too...Sam" she whispered back.

We cuddled there for a minute before we left to go back to the dorm, but just outside the dorm I stopped. "Something wrong?" Ruby asked.

"No, I just was gonna ask if you wanted to sleep with me in my dorm?" I asked and she nodded. So we went to my room and got into my bed after sitting up a screen so we can watch movies.

After a few hours we fell asleep cuddling on a couch.