#41

"Rem, I'm freezing," Sirius muttered, his teeth chattering. 

"Okay, we just have to wait for the others to come and save us," Remus said calmly. "We agreed to meet here at midnight. It's only a few minutes 'til."

"We have to wait for Prongs and Wormtail to save us...Merlin's balls." Sirius rest his head against the cold stone wall, hugging his knees tighter. "They'll probably see a butterfly and get lost on the way."

Remus shrugged, outstretching his legs opposite of Sirius. The pair faced each other in the frigid cupboard, nothing but a dinky almost dead overhead light to illuminate the space. "We could play a game," he suggested. "How about I Spy?"

"I-what?"

"Never mind." Remus licked his lips, staring around the cupboard for something to do. 

"Remus, can I tell you something?" Sirius asked amidst the silence. His cheeks had become flushed, a seriousness enveloping his usually upbeat and sassy persona. Remus nodded for him to continue, unsure where it was going. "I like -" he paused mid sentence. "Erm... I like how straight you're teeth are."

"My teeth?"

Don't be a bitch Sirius. "Yes," he said defeatedly.

Remus could've sworn he was going to...oh who was he kidding. It was just in his head. "Thanks. I like your teeth too?"

The door burst open, causing both boys to scramble to their feet. 

"Thank Merlin," Sirius muttered. "Where were you guys?"

James nudged Peter who was suspiciously chewing something very fast. Once he swallowed, he answered, "There was an emergency!" James nodded in agreement. "In the kitchen!"

"Elves didn't know what to do with all the cookies they made," James added. 

"Couldn't leave them on their own, you see."

"Right, you just happened to pass the kitchens on the way to the third floor?" Remus questioned. 

Sirius reached out and smacked both of their heads. "You idiots."

WSWSWSWS

A/N: Almost at #50! I am so thankful for anyone who has read even just one chapter.

So...I've been thinking about actually writing a Wolfstar story. The idea's been in my head for a bit now, but I'm still trying to figure it out. 

My main question is if I should write it in third person POV, or in first person. First person would be primarily Remus.

Let me know what you think! XOXO -G