#48

Remus ran out of the Black Lake, peeling off his soaking black t-shirt. James and Lily were still by the shallow water skipping rocks. He smirked at the pair; it was only a matter of time until they were officially an item. 

Sirius followed, grabbing the towel hanging off one of the tree's limbs. He wiped his face, whipping his hair back. Remus watched as the droplets from Sirius' hair fell onto his shoulder, trailing down his fit chest into the curves of his abs. His shorts hung low on his hips, clinging onto his tanned thighs.

Remus grabbed his own towel, wiping down his arms when someone decided to pop up. And it wasn't Peter. Immediately he sat down, putting the towel over his lap as natural as possible. 

Sirius looked up whilst towel drying his hair, and glanced at Remus. "You okay?" he asked. 

Remus nodded, "Uh yeah, just tired."

"Okay..." Sirius hung the towel around his neck, sitting down beside Remus. "Are you sure you're feeling alright? Did you swallow a fish?"

Remus shook his head. "I've got a - erm - stomach ache. I suppose I didn't wait fifteen minutes after we ate lunch."

Sirius laughed, throwing his head back. This is why I love you. "Moony finally living on the wild side." A peaceful silence fell between the two, but after a moment, Sirius' eyes lit up. "Let's ditch Prongs and Prongette. It'll be just a five minute fuck."

Remus blinked rapidly. "W-what?"

"I said it's just a five minute hike."

"Why not just stay here?" Remus suggested. 

"I found this hidden cave last full moon. You should cum on me."

Remus shook his head disbelievingly. "I should what?"

"Come with me. It's really cool."

"How about just a quick swim again?" 

Remus quickly stood up, turning away from Sirius and rushing back into the lake. James and Lily turned around as Remus dove in, and Sirius shrugged at them just as confused.

When Remus emerged to the surface, he quickly thought of as many turn offs as possible. "Dead hippogriffs. Spoilt mayonnaise. Naked Dumbledore." Remus glanced down, thankful that his friend had gone. "Thank Merlin..." He came out of the water, grabbing his discarded towel, and smiled at Sirius. "Okay, I'm ready to go."

Sirius reached forward and touched Remus' forehead. "No fever. Did a book fall on your head in the library? Did you eat the tuna for lunch?"

Remus slapped Sirius' hand away and broke out into a nervous laugh. "No I'm fine, just needed a moment. I really want to see that place." He grabbed Sirius' towel, leading him up the hill. 

Sirius smirked, hurrying to catch up with Remus' fast pace. "If you wanted to get me alone all you had to do was say so. I kind of like dominant Moony."

Remus stumbled over his feet, letting go of Sirius' towel which nearly caused them both to tumble down the hill.