#42

Remus felt the urge to roll his eyes before he even stepped foot in the dorm. When he opened the door, Sirius and James were standing in the middle of the room dressed in princess gowns. He rolled his eyes, not even bothering to ask why. 

"I think we look rather pretty," James said, picking up the skirt of the dress and waving it around. 

"I'm prettier," Sirius said, sassily flipping his hair.

"Just a normal day," Remus muttered to himself. "That's all I ask."

"Aren't you going to ask why we're dressed up as girls?" Sirius questioned Remus. 

"You are?" Remus replied sarcastically. "I didn't even notice."

"Bloody Slytherins got us good," James gritted through his teeth. "But don't worry. They're somewhere in the castle looking like overfed cats. So who really won?"

"I could totally get a date faster than you," Sirius commented. 

"No way!" James protested. 

"Remus?" Sirius said, flirtatiously batting his eyes. "Wanna go on a date with me?"

"No Moony, go on a date with me!" James said, pulling at Sirius' hair. 

Sirius pulled James' dress, hearing a long tear sound through the air. James whipped around, gasping. "Oh I know you didn't rip my dress!" Sirius innocently shrugged, holding the piece of fabric behind his back. "Moony, you would rather go out with me, right?"

Remus turned around, pretending he was alone. 

Sirius threw a tiara at him, but he still didn't turn back around. "Remus. My Cinnamon Roll-Fluffy Bunny Rabbit."

Remus immediately turned around at the absurd nickname. "Fine," he muttered. "I'd go on a date with Sirius."

"Ha!" Sirius shouted, jumping in the air. "I knew it!"

"I feel betrayed," James said pretending to wipe a tear. "I really thought we had something Moony."

WSWSWSWS

First chapter of my Wolfstar book is going up June 3rd. 

XOXO