#1: Who?

Q. Who worries about what they will look like when they are older?

A. Lou. [Y/N] honestly doesn't really care all that much...

Q. Who hogs the blanket?

A. Neither. Lou would usually just pull [Y/N] on top of him and they would cuddle under their blanket(s) together until they fell asleep.

Q. Who eats the others uneaten pizza crusts?

A. Depends whether Lou feels like eating his crust or not, but if he doesn't, then [Y/N] eats it.

Q. Who is more likely to cry over a sad book or movie?

A. [Y/N]. Definitely [Y/N]. Lou usually ends up having to comfort her after something sad happened in her favorite book/movie or if she just found out that one of her favorite characters was killed.

Q. Who talks smack while playing video games?

A. Both of them.

Q. Who sings along with the radio?

A. Lou, but [Y/N] will sing along with him if he asks her to.

Q. Who would enter them both into a talent show?

A. Lou. He would do this 100% because he wants to show off how amazing his girlfriend is and how great of a couple they are.

Q. Who would accidentally set the kitchen on fire while cooking?

A. Neither of them, they're both pretty good cooks.

...Though, they might have accidentally set their kitchen on fire once because of a food fight that they both took way too seriously...

Q. Who would throw the other into a pool?

A. Both of them would do this to eachother 100% for either two of the following reasons:

1.) To annoy the other one.
2.) Revenge for the other one pushing them in the pool in the first place.

Q. Who shops for groceries?

A. Depends on who's busy. If Lou's busy, [Y/N] does it, if [Y/N]'s busy, Lou does it or sends one of his robots or one of the dolls to do it for him. If both are busy, they have the robots or a doll do it, and if they're both not busy, then they go shopping together, hand in hand.

Q. Who kills the spiders?

A. [Y/N]. Lou's too busy screaming his lungs out while hiding under the covers of their bed.

Q. Who is the morning/night person?

A. They switch sometimes, but Lou's mostly the morning person while [Y/N]'s the night one.

Q. Who proposes?

A. Lou. 100%