- Interaction(s) Pt. 2 -

> Interaction #1 & Y/n <

OC(s) Used: Lexington

Give it up for, drumbrool please,
Crixy_Crystal!
============================

Lexington walked around Perfection bordely. Her brown, back length hair flowed behind her as she walked passed many other dolls; basically ignoring them while she was off in her own little world since the one that she was currently in was boring.

It was because of her daydreaming, however, that she wasn't paying attention. And it was because she wasn't paying attention, that she bumped into someone:

Lou's wife, to be specific.

Dolls around Lexington and the other female that she had bumped into gasped in shock once they saw the wife of Lou, the most perfect doll in Perfection, on the ground because of some kid.

"Oh my doll!"

"Lou is not going to be happy once he finds out about that doll bumping into his wife!!"

"That doll sure is lucky that Y/n's so kind, or else she would have been six feet under by now."

The chattering, rumors, and gossip spread around like wildfire. Lexington tsked and quickly got up, dusting her oversized uniform off as she turned around to help the doll that she had bumped into; only to see that she had already gotten up herself and was now smiling down kindly at her.

"Hello, are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around before." The doll said as she dusted off her skirt before moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

Lexington started at the older, and taller, doll before her with an agape mouth and a slight tint of pink on her cheeks out of embarrassment. Honestly, out of all the other dolls that she's met, this one had to have been not only the most mature looking one that she's ever seen, but also the most beautiful one as well. Her [H/c] hair was styled perfectly, and some strands of it were held back in a braided crown that was held up by a white bow. Her [S/c] looked so clear, that she swore that she could almost see her reflection in it.

And as Lexington looked down nervously to avoid the dolls' eyes (and also so the doll wouldn't see how pink her face was out of embarrassment), she took in her other features as well. Such as her outfit:

Well, she's obviously some sort of professional

Well, she's obviously some sort of professional... Lexington noted, judging by her outfit. Then, out of the corner of Lexington's eye, she noticed a glimmer and looked over to the female dolls' hand; where she saw a beautiful golden ring with a rose shaped diamond on her ring finger, and Lexington's eyes widened.

Oh crap, she's married?! The brunette thought to herself in surprise. And then, as if her memory wanted to torture her more, she finally remembered something that she heard one of the other dolls from the crowd say:

"Lou is not going to be happy once he finds out about that doll bumping into his wife!!"

Wife...

Wife...!

Wife...!

LOU'S wife!!!

Lexington immediately went pale. She didn't know Lou personally or anything like that; but what she DID know was that he was very respected among other dolls, and that he was basically the KING at the Institute.

So that meant if this - this doll standing before her, was Lou's wife--

"My husband won't hurt you, you know." A voice suddenly said as Lexington felt a hand place itself on her shoulder.

Lexington looked up, her purple eyes clashing with the [E/c] ones that the doll before her had, and she instantly felt herself relax once she saw the kind, comforting smile on the dolls' face.

The doll then chuckled and moved a strand of hair out of Lexington's face. "What's your name?" She asked.

Lexington let out a small squeak and looked away. "Uh, Lexington, but you can call me Lexi." The brunette then began to panic and looked at the doll nervously. "But - I mean - what I'm saying is - my friends call me Lexi! You, you don't have to - because, well, you're--"

"[Y/n]." The doll - '[Y/n]' - cut Lexington off as she chuckled and patted the younger dolls' head, paying no mind to the surprised look on Lexington's face.

"W-What?" The brunette asked as she quickly mentally kicked herself for stuttering.

[Y/n] giggled as she began to dig around in her purse.

"My name's [Y/n], and I think I will call you Lexi, since you said that your friends call you that, correct?"

Lexington nearly choked, but she quickly regained her composure and nodded.

"U-uh, yeah, sure. That's cool." She replied, her surprised expression not leaving her as she watched one of the robots walk up to [Y/n].

"Miss [Y/n]? Your husband requires your presence."

Lexington rose a brow when she saw the [H/c]ette sigh.

"Let me guess," [Y/n] began as she began to walk off - probably in the direction of her house - with the robot following close behind her. "It's [D/n] and [S/n], isn't it?" She asked, even though she probably knew the answer already, and Lexington became even more confused.

Who're '[D/n]' and '[S/n]'? The brunette thought to herself as she absentmindedly began to follow after the [H/c] doll, who quickly noticed.

[Y/n] grinned cheekily and turned to Lexington, who immediately stopped in her tracks and began to twiddle with her thumbs nervously as she turned pink out of embarrassment; again.

"Don't be shy," [Y/n] said as she took Lexington's hand in hers and began to drag her off with her to who knows where.

"I'm sure my family will love you, Lexi."

============================

Well, would you look at that? It's finally done!!

I hope you enjoyed this adorable [ Interaction ] I made between Lexington and [Y/n], Crixy_Crystal, because the next [ Interaction ] we have up on our list is...

>Interaction #3 with Lou & [Y/n]<

Requested By:
Spinner_of_Yarns

I look forward to the next chapter, loves!
~☆