50th Chapter Special!

Thank you all for all of your support, votes, and reads!

I hope you enjoy!
~☆
___________________________________

[Y/n] was in the hospital. Lou was outside of the hospital room [Y/n] was in, pacing back and forth anxiously. One of his robot assistants paced behind him, telling him to stay calm as it held a tray of coffee and biscuits out to him, but the blonde doll could care less. He muttered things under his breath and nervously messed with the sleeve of his blazer, his blue eyes glancing over to the hospital door that his wife was currently behind. It had been hours since they arrived, carrying [Y/n] in on a hospital bed. Lou had walked next to her, as they pushed her away, and she just laughed nervously at him, telling him that everything was going to be fine.

And then they took her into the room he was standing before now, and she had been in there since.

Is she okay? Are the doctors doing their job right? What if something happens to her, to... to them?

Lou stopped in the middle of the hallway and inhaled deeply. Never in his life had he ever thought he'd fall in love and marry someone.

He also never thought that he would be a father someday -- today.

His wife was giving birth to a set of twins today.

Lou jumped when the door opened, and he turned to see one of the nurses standing there, a soft smile on her face and a clipboard under her arm.

"You may come see your wife and your children, sir."

Lou's breath got caught in his throat and he began to sweat nervously as he slowly nodded. The nurse nodded back and walked past him, to get some paperwork and such ready. Lou had been left, standing there and staring at the opened door.

The room that the door lead to looked oddly bright.

Lou took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes, muttering, "You've got this," before entering into the room.

When he walked in, he saw his wife laying there. Her back was against the wall, and she looked tired. Sweat fell from her forehead, and her hair looked like a mess, but she was still beautiful.

And in her arms, were two bundles.

Lou slowly walked over to the seat next to her, and she smiled at him, breathing heavily.

"You look almost as tired as me..." She said jokingly as she chuckled.

And then, one of the bundles in her arms moved, and they both looked over.

In a purple blanket, a small baby girl lay. Her eyes were still closed, and you could see small tresses of black hair atop her head as she began to babble in her own language, holding her arms out to Lou.

[Y/n] smiled and readjusted her hold on the other bundle, her son, and held the baby girl in her arms out to Lou.

"I think she wants to play with you." She said, and Lou began to sweat nervously as he quickly shook his head.

"U-Um, no-no thanks. I-I mean-- I've never really held a baby before and--"

"I've never really held one either, love. Besides, you can't use that excuse forever, you know." And with that, the small child was suddenly placed into Lou's arms.

Lou inhaled deeply and nodded slowly. He readjusted the child in his arms once, and looked down at her.

She opened her eyes, and blinked at him. She then giggled and grabbed Lou's finger and began to play with it, while the baby boy in [Y/n]'s arms twirled his mother's hair around his finger, making her laugh.

[Y/n] looked over to Lou, about to say something, when she closed her mouth. She then chuckled and kissed her husband on his temple.

"You're crying, Lou."

Lou hadn't even realized that. He made a somewhat sputtering sound and his face heated up with embarrassment as he tried to wipe his tears away with his shoulder, earning a feat of giggles from his two children.

His children.

He had children.

He was a father.

Lou didn't care that he was crying anymore. Instead, he let his tears fall and let out a breathless laugh, bringing his daughter closer to his face and kissing her forehead affectionately.

Lou wasn't the greatest doll. He had done many bad things, he admitted, but there was one thing that he was sure of.

He would be the most perfect father he could be. That, he would be sure of.