#2: Chapstick

You were currently sitting in front of your vanity desk, getting ready for a day of work at the Institute.

It was early in the morning and Lou was already down stairs talking to some doll over the phone, so you took the opportunity to take a shower, get dressed, brush your hair and your teeth, and now you were just adding the finishing touches; such as makeup.

Now, you didn't really fancy makeup all that much; it made your face feel heavy, but you did apply a few things like eyeliner and blush, and now you were trying on some new chapstick that your friend Kitty had gotten for you the other day.

And since she was one of your closest friends, she was able to get you a chapstick that was [Favorite Flavor]! So, lucky you, I guess.

You were just applying the chapstick, when you heard your bedroom door open and quick steps towards you.

"Hello, love." You greeted Lou, not even looking away from your mirror since you were still applying your chapstick.

Lou noticed this, and rose a brow. He then pointed to your chapstick just when you had finished applying it and asked,

"What flavor is that?"

You looked up and him and smiled slightly as you stood up and held it out to him.

"It's [Favorite Flavor]! Would you like to try it, love?" You asked.

Lou stared at the chapstick in your hand for a moment, before letting a smirk go across his face and taking it out of your hand and saying, "Sure, I'd love to."

You rose a brow at his tone, and opened your mouth to question him, when he suddenly grabbed both sides of your face and pulled you into a kiss.

Your eyes widened, but before you could react, he pulled away and licked his lips, a sly smirk on his face.

"Yeah, you're right, it does." He said, giving you one last peck and walking away, leaving you standing in front of your vanity desk awkwardly with a crimson face as you held your chapstick in your hand.

You then groaned and ran a hand through your hair.

"Dangit Lou..." you muttered, placing your chapstick into your purse and walking out of the room to go meet your boyfriend in the front where him and the limousine were waiting.

That doll was lucky you loved him so much, or else he would have been at least six feet under a long time ago...