- Interaction(s) Pt. 1 -

> Interaction #3 & Kitty <

OC(s) Used: Catrina

Wiccangirl377, this one's for you!
============================

Catrina stood with the new batch of dolls that helped make up the large crowd she was forced to stand in. She glanced around nervously, too shy to actually talk to anyone, as she played with the ends of her lilac lavender hair. Her teal/blue eyes scanned around the large area; watching as other dolls bustled with excitement at either seeing this 'Lou' again, or getting to meet him for the first time.

Now, honestly, Catrina could care less, but if she ever wanted to make it to the Big World, then she would need to corporate and follow the rules.

She continued to look around, spotting other dolls chatting casually and gossiping with eachother, when her teal/blue eyes suddenly locked onto a pair of beautiful ocean blue ones who were staring right back at her.

She let out a small, shy squeak and quickly looked away. Some dolls close to her sent her some weird looks, but soon dismissed it and continued doing whatever they were doing ealier.

Meanwhile, way over the other side of the large crowd of dolls, a beautiful 'Perfect' doll with pink hair and blue eyes was now standing on her tippy toes with her hands still behind her back; as if she were desperately looking for something that she had just lost.

This doll, was none other than Kitty; one of Lou's Spy Girls.

Kitty's friends, Lydia and Tuesday, glanced at eachother; confused by Kitty's odd behavior, when Lydia finally walked up to the said doll and tapped her on her shoulder, causing her to freeze and slowly turn to her purple haired friend with a raised brow.

Lydia huffed and placed both of her hands on her hips; one of her brows raised in confusion as Tuesday stood next to her with her arms crossed, one of her brows raised as well.

"Um, Kitty..."

"... Are you okay?"

The two questioned the pinkette. Kitty blinked, but then coughed into her fist and suddenly pointed up towards the stage; where she saw fireworks going off, indicating that Lou's concert was about to start.

"Uh, look! Lou's about to start!" She exclaimed as she glanced over to the crowd of dolls from the stage every few seconds.

Instantly, Lydia and Tuesday squealed and quickly turned their backs to Kitty as they watched the stage for Lou intently; feeling excited to see him as Kitty continued to stare off into the crowd of dolls; feeling determined to lock onto those beautiful teal/blue eyes that she saw not too long ago once again.

----------×~☆~×----------

Lou's concert was finally over and all of the dolls could finally head home. Kitty, Lydia, Tuesday and Mandy stood in front of the gateway to the houses for the dolls; looking professional as they greeted the new dolls that were just coming in.

Kitty was just chatting with one of the new dolls. She told a joke and the doll laughed as she mentally rolled her eyes.

That joke wasn't even that good... She thought to herself boredly as she outwardly continued to give the dolls before her her usual 'smile.'

And then, she spotted them: those beautiful eyes from the crowd.

Kitty froze as she watched the doll with beautiful lilac lavender hair chat with the brunette that was on the stage with Lou ealier. The dolls' freckled face both laughed and smiled when the brunette doll next to her either cracked a joke or made a silly face; making her even more adorable than she already was to Kitty now.

And then, it happened again: their eyes locked.

Kitty watched as the female doll froze in her place. She also watched as she quickly looked away and began to play with her hair; making it obvious to Kitty that she felt nervous.

Hey, when you live the life of a Spy Girl working for the most perfect doll in Perfection like Kitty's, you get pretty good at reading people.

Kitty looked away from the female doll for a moment and over to her friends as she said,

"I'll be right back."

And with those words, she walked away from the three of them and over to the lilac lavender haired doll; ready to lock her eyes with hers once more. But this time, she wanted to keep their eyes locked longer than a few seconds.

Yeah, that was for sure.

============================

Well, I hope you enjoyed this cute little [ Interaction ] between Catrina and Kitty, Wiccangirl377, and I look forward to making more in the future!

Now, aside from that, the next [ Internation ] we have up on our list is...

> Interaction #1 & Y/n <

Requested By:
Crixy_Crystal

I look forward to next time, Loves!
~☆