#18: Lou & Y/n

•|Lou, the more stoic/serious of the two, treating a severe injury that Y/n sustained. Y/n notices Lou's hands shaking and tries to crack a joke, which only serves to Lou nearly bursting into tears over the fact that he almost lost the first doll to ever accept him for who he truly was and not love him for just his looks.

•|Lou: *At Y/n's funeral* Can I have a moment alone with her?

Kitty: *Nods* Of course. *Leaves with the rest of the Spy Girls*

Lou: *Leans over Y/n's coffin with a blank look on his face* Now listen sweetheart, I know you're not dead.

Y/n: Yeah - no.

•|Lou: *Panicking* You'r bleeding!

Y/n: *Is completely calm* Oh, don't worry love. It's not mine.

•|Y/n: I don't need to go to bed, I'm not tired, I'll be fine.

Lou: But sweetheart, I'll be so lonely without you. Come curl up in my arms so I can feel whole again.

Y/n: O-oh. Well. Are you trying to seduce me into healthy sleeping patterns?

Lou: Is it working?

•|On Lou and Y/n's Wedding Day:

Lou: I have something to ask...

Y/n: *Looking over to a clock* Uhm, we should hurry up, but, okay, love, go ahead and ask away.

Lou: I'd like to know if you really, huh, like me...?

Y/n: ...

Lou: ...

Y/n: Love, we've been together for 7 years and we're getting married in 10 minutes.