four | luxury

An exceptionally engorged penis dipped feverishly through the thin lips of a pink haired fangirl who grabbed at the back of her male suitor, saliva sloppily dripping from her full mouth.

There was no doubt that the website's top rated video of the week was nothing short of impressive to the three girls that stared at the Mac desktop screen with fixed concentration.

"You think that's him?" Chanel asked, turning to Hazel.

"No, I've never even seen him featured on the Rebel Room website."

"Well how often do you go on the website?"

"Not often." Hazel lied, standing from the computer chair. "But this is the third video we've watched and I'm starting to forget the reason why we're watching in the first place." She walked across the room to sit on the white arm chair.

Once the girls had gotten notice of the crossover, they cornered Hazel to find out which lucky Rebel boy would be featured by her side. At first it had been a simple scan of the Rebel Room website to identify anyone who would be compatible with Hazel. Then, upon realizing that all videos were readily available to watch, the other girls decided to seek any possible contenders.

"Can we stop watching? I'm fine with a little surprise." Hazel asked.

She truly was okay with not knowing because though she'd viewed live sessions on the Rebel Room website, she couldn't pinpoint any specific boy that appealed to her. Plus, Rebel had about 15 stars all together with boys coming and going frequently. They weren't as consistent as Doll House.

"Fine, but when they pair you with an ugly one don't come crying to us." Chanel threw her hands up and disappeared through the arched doorway that led to her bedroom on the first floor.

"Rebel boys aren't ugly." Candy turned away from the screen, unaware that Chanel had left.

"To you, boys in general 'aren't ugly'." Ivy stated with a smirk, placing a wine glass on the counter.

She'd been disinterested in the porn viewing and chose instead to indulge in wine and popcorn before she was expected to go live with her viewers at midnight.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Candy pouted, crossing her arms over her yellow baby tee.

"It means you're a slutty little devil." Ivy circled the counter with the wine glass between her fingers.

"I think you mean 'angel'." Candy smiled innocently, sauntering to the breakfast bar and leaning across to grab some popcorn.

"Candy's right though. Hodges is all about image. He wouldn't allow that Victor guy to choose someone unattractive." Hazel brought her knees to her chest and shrugged.

Though she wasn't concerned about who she was paired with. She was nervous about what agreeing to be the Doll of the Fall would mean for her life outside of Doll House. Sure the other girls had family issues as well, but they'd been vocal about their life choices. Being in the spotlight was more of a risk for her. However, she couldn't show it in front of her roommates. They were fearless, or at least they were so comfortable with what was thrown at them as part of the brand.

"It's cute that you have so much faith in Hodges." Ivy arched a perfectly threaded brow.

"It's because he got her new heels." Candy said in a sing-song tone. "Jimmy Choo."

"Only because I'm the Doll of the Fall. It's nothing new." And Candy should've known better than anyone since she essentially booked the most gigs due to her submissive girlish charms. She'd gotten so many gifts from Hodges for this reason and had to take over another closet in the apartment just to fit all of her shoes, clothing, and jewelry.