Chapter 1- Messy Meet and Greet

Mini brief before you dive in here!

Sparrow is 22 years of age and she is part cat, she lurks around the city and catches birds thus her name becoming Sparrow from her favorite cafe owner.

She has black long fur and piercing yellow eyes in cat form and has just below shoulder length deep chocolate brown hair that flows in soft waves, she's average height and has golden yellowish eyes but fades to brown when she's in human form.

'''''~----------------------------~'''''

However, Sparrow can tax out her ability to shift to and from being human and cat, by using too much energy she can struggle to shift back into a human if she stays in cat form and does energy using activities which she has recently been doing to stay fit.

Please be aware of grammatical errors, I'm not a professional author or editor! I just work here

Loki is on watch so to speak the avengers haven't locked him up he's just being watched with trackers so he doesn't disappear off the map and hasn't got much magic at this time because it's under lock and key from stark who put a special chip on his neck that he can't remove on his own.

And of course, like any other author, I dont tolerate plagiarism, rewriting or reposting my book for your own benefit or in general thank you :)

-----------------

-Sparrow-

Padding her way down the bustling street her objective was her home, the 'Cup O'Joe' cafe in New York city.

Eyeing the shop she found her usual ledge just outside the front window that gave the view of the current Busy taxi filled and traffic lodged street off to her right. Using her back legs she pounced up onto the wooden ledge and curled her black furred tail around her paws inhaling the cold air through her black nose while watching the different passerbys.

When something lodged by her nose and her paw did nothing to remove it she sneezed and a small white feather took off with the wind from doing so.

"How adorable was that?!" Turning at an oddly recognisable male voice her head spun to face the billionaire with the massive building not far down the road that stuck out like a sore thumb but was undoubtedly impressive.

Tony Stark stared back at her with a grin on the other side of the glass. Taking a step back her eyes widened as she blinked to process the person right in front of her. "Don't scare it Stark," Clint the archer nudged him while also focusing on the black feline who's eyes flickered to him.

Actually looking on either side of the two the only ones who were missing from the team sitting right in her adoptive fathers shop were Bruce, Steve and Thor though if he was there Sparrow would have noticed the brute immediately. He was like a full 7 foot tall bodybuilder, how could you miss that?