Trying to taking my mind off things

Since I just updated I won't be updating on the 31st of October, but I hope you guys have a great Halloween, I dont plan on trick or treating due to circumstances but I might to a little makeup art on myself :) you guys got anything planned?

-

When I woke again it was to the smell of a freshly cooked meal that Loki had let a maid settle down on the nearby table. I sat up weakly rubbing my eyes as he looked up at me, "I apologize for waking you" he rushed out and I shook my head.

"you didn't it's alright" I waved a hand and glanced at the food,

 "I assumed you'd be a bit famished" he admitted and I nodded as he brought it over and sat it on my lap sitting near the foot of the bed as I thanked him. I began to dig into the buttered roll.

"What were we going to go and do?" I decided to ask because the curiosity had been in fact killing me, he grinned "you shall see" I pouted.

"I hate surprises! I just want to know! a little hint then?" He hummed 

"very well, it will be very windy so I have sent a maid to have a coat tailored for you" My eyes widened, and he let a chuckle pass his lips "do not refuse it either because I do not care if I must glue it to you for you to keep it on and not return it" 

I sighed but couldn't contain my growing smile as I chowed down with the rest of the steaming meat and vegetables that tasted amazing on my plate though I left the beans since I didn't like them all that much.

When I finished and I and Loki were talking a small maid with blonde curly hair stepped in softly after knocking "my prince, the cloak you requested" She held a gorgeous deep brown umber cloak in her hands. 

He nodded and took the cloak from her sending a silent thanks before turning to me as I couldn't take my eyes off of the garment he was holding "no way..."

"Yes way, now, come, try it on."

I breathed out knowing I wouldn't escape his firm stance on the idea of me putting on the gorgeous cloak. I stepped up to him as he smirked down at me and I rolled my eyes 

"turn" he made a little action with his finger like I was a dog and I scoffed before turning "yes prince" I mocked haughtily and he chuckled behind me.

Feeling his eyes on my neck made me shudder, "now, arms out will you?" I obeyed as he slid my arms into each sleeve and to my surprise, it fit perfectly. 

It hovered above the floor by a bit but was long, comfortable, and had been tailor perfectly, it even had some golden buttons and a nice collar with a couple of pockets. 

I smiled and turned to face him as he looked down at me with a frown "what is it?" I prompted.

"sandals will not do for our outing" he turned and went into my temporary closet and dug around before returning with some black boots of some kind.

"do take a seat" he gestured and I rose a brow but did as he requested "wh-" I stopped when he lifted my leg and began putting the boots on for me.

"Loki I can do this myself really-"

"I know, but I want to do it for you" I chuckled a little at how serious he sounded but he was determined so I allowed it just this once at least. When he was done I stood up and he asked me how they fit and they were very nice, snug, and warm. 

I touched up my hair in the mirror before following after him out the door and to his room as he grabbed a cloak of his own in dark green with gold accents of course.