Traveling cat

;) Asgard has got to be one of the coolest places ever, what would you do if you went to Asgard for the day?

-Sparrow-

right now I was jumping for joy spinning around the room squealing with excitement, I actually barely used my room now that I actually thought about it.  I called dad to tell him that he would have to wait a bit longer to see me, I didn't want to wait for too long but I think if I go to Asgard and buy something for him it'll make up for my absence.

He sounded disappointed but I assured him I was alright and was going to come straight to the cafe as soon as I step back on earth. At that he was worried 

'Are you sure it's safe?' 

'yes Im sure, Loki wouldn't let me go with him if it wasn't'

'alright...well I will be waiting for you when you get back and dont expect me to not crush you in my bear hug either because that will definitely be happening'

I laughed and we said our goodbyes which set my heart at ease for the time being. I let out a sigh and glanced around the smaller room with white walls and little nicknacks each of the team had filled the room with.

Each morning I found a new item, Clint's arrow, Natasha's pistol which for some reason vanished the next day, Tony would put little gadgets around and I wore the digital watch he'd gifted me. Thor actually didn't know what to put in my room, so he sufficed for squeezing me every morning when I stepped out of Loki's room.

He didn't even question why I was in there but it usually resulted in Loki tugging me free, pulling me back in, and closing the door before snuggling under the covers again. I of course noticed the golden chalice sitting on my bedside table.

I was already throwing all of my clothes into a suitcase and doing my best to jam it shut by sitting on it and heaving as it would not close.  I can't wait! I've heard so many stories of Asgard but I never thought I'd really get the chance to go!

"Loki!" I cried out and he materialized in front of me causing me to jump and fall off the edge of the bed. 

"You need to stop doing that!" I yelped and he came over and helped me up with a soft grin and twinkle in his eye "Sorry Love, what's the problem?" he questioned pulling me to my feet.

After I was stood straight I dusted the imaginary dust from my clothes and pointed to my suitcase "It won't close" I grumbled and he snickered. 

"Oh, kitten" he shook his head kissing the sweet spot my head making my rosy cheeks return. Gah! every time!

Plus the nicknames! Ever since I woke up its been 'love' 'kitten' 'sweetheart' I mean I dont entirely hate them...but still! isn't it weird for him? 

"you must fold the clothes, not simply shove them in" he advised and approached my half-open suitcase with clothes spilling at the sides that Tony purchased me not too long ago after hearing my new adventure was to take place. It had a garlic bread print on it and I loved it with my entire soul.

I swear if someone tried to take it I would go feral.

He proceeded to unzip the half-zipped part I managed to get done and grimaced at the sight, what can I say? I was too excited and too lazy at the same time.