Chapter 17- Time to get it on

I checked my phone and worriedly tapped my heel against the bottom of the elevator, glancing out to the city through the glass with a sigh. I hope it goes well, and that I don't embarrass myself.

But surprising me when I stepped out from the elevator was Tony heading into the building looking exhausted, dark circles under his eyes and messy bed hair. He looked at me and his brows rose as did mine.

"Tony? why do you look like that?"

"gee thanks, long night, went to visit Pepper and got caught up with work" he waved a hand and dragged it down the side of his face when he looked me up and down.

"where are you off to?" I smiled, "clubbing"

At this he looked a little surprised amused even, "I wouldn't have taken you for the clubbing type, but have a nice time If you need anything I linked my contact into your phone" I pulled it out and sure enough in my contacts there was a new one,

'The One and Only'

I chuckled softly and shook my head with a grin, "Thanks Tony" he gave a tired smile and nodded, "anytime"

before he breezed past me and into the elevator "and don't drink too much!" he called before he disappeared from the silver doors. I smirked and tucked my phone away heading in the direction of the club.

It was fairly dark out but the lights from billboards and street lamps easily illuminated the few people out and about, the streets still bustling with people getting home from work. Though I did clutch my purse a little tighter when I passed people.

It's dark out and unfortunately as a woman in this world things are tough, I got catcalled once or twice which dampened my mood as I ignored them. But eventually when the club came into view I saw Georgia smile and wave at me when she saw me.

Picking up my steps I made my way over as she pulled me into a hug "Hey girl, look at you, those shoes match so well!" she chirped as I laughed at her enthusiasm, "thanks, but you two both look amazing too!"

It's true, their picks for their dresses framed and made the two look stunning tonight, "well that's a good thing because apparently it's busy in there" Morgan noted and whipped out her phone checking something.

Eventually the line shortenered and we were met with a bouncer who had to be 6 foot something as he practically loomed over us with big muscles and tattoos that gave off the fuck with me and I'll beat you into the ground impression.

But I suppose all bouncers had to be at least somewhat intimidating to keep idiots out, "Names"

"Georgia"

"Morgan"

"Sparrow"

He looked at me with a raised brow and I pursed my lips "what?" I couldn't help but spit out, I know it's not a usual name but come on! It's not that bad, he chuckled and shook his head, "calm down little birdie" I clenched my jaw.

"Why you little-"

"Okay! ID right?" Georgia clamped a hand over my mouth before I could blow our chances as he grinned amused at me before nodding to the blonde trying to contain my burning rage.

We pulled out our ID's and he nodded, Georgia was actually a year younger than us but her fake ID seemed to do the trick and I scowled at the bouncer as he let us in. He only chuckled before returning to asking the next few people their names and information.

I specified I wasn't going to drink as much as I used to but Georgia clapped my back with her hand "Sure.." she droned unconvinced.

I chuckled as we entered and were suddenly bombarded with the purple and blue lights that illuminated the full place, music was blasting but it was upbeat and shaking the floor as people jumped to it hands in the air.