Vito

"Where the fuck is the money!" I yelled a "I-I don't h-have I-I-it." He stuttered I grabbed the knife and held it to his chest "I SAID WHERE IS MY MONEY I'VE GIVEN YOU OVER 6 MONTHS TO GET THE MONEY!" I yelled in his face "I just told you I still don't have it! I promise you I'll get it by tomorrow!' He was shaking like the pussy he was . I grabbed his collar and dragged the knife across his face to his chest making deep but not badly wounded cuts.

I didn't have anymore rum or whiskey so I grabbed the most acidic wine I had and poured it all over his face. The acid red liquid touched his long cut making him scream in agony. I only smiled in satisfaction for the pain he felt "Never fuck with me, or owe me money. Cause death won't be your worst nightmare, I will be." I grabbed my gun and shot him in the shoulder.He screamed and screamed pleading me to stop "I'll never stop" I dislocated his index finger and make a slit on it just like I did on mine. I let his blood pour in mine, finally I slashed his throat and shot his brains.

"Clean the mess up Freddie, make sure to burn the body. Then bury the ashes in the forest and take out anything valuable." I ordered

I went up to one of the studies I had in my mansion, I went in and had my two best men that I trust

I went up to one of the studies I had in my mansion, I went in and had my two best men that I trust. Arthur and James."So you finally found her? The girl?" Arthur asked " Yeah, problem is she's gonna fall in love I already sense it." I lit a cigarette and exhaled  "Why you love her?"
Freddie also took a cigarette, he raised his eyebrow and looked at me with his gun in his hand. "Yes." I quietly muttered while I looked out the window.

Think is I didn't say how or in what way I loved her. There's always different types of ways for loving her. "Anyways the mafia in New York is coming over to London. Word is out that we killed the leader's brother and, father. They're going to try and kill us but I don't think that'll be possible." Arthur smoothed over his hair.

"Is the mess cleaned up Freddie? If it's not I'm going to stab you arse all the way to hell." I got up "I just want her to know me. They didn't know the reasons why I wanted to talk and see Lucy.

A/n: I am so confused on what I just wrote but I'm trying to show that Vito isn't some nice and soft character but instead he is a mean and snarky character who has some sort of connection with Lucy AND John