Getting a job was quite hard for you— but gladly; you finally found something to pay your bills. You catch an ad on the newspaper about a mental asylum called 'Reiss' that needed workers— and as fast as you could, you dialed the number given and prayed for an opportunity.

Thankfully and by your luck, they gave you a date for an interview. The asylum was far from your apartment, but it was a relief to see there were buses passing the place, even if the waiting time was pretty long. Reiss asylum was away from the city, placed in what seemed woods.

You investigated the place in the internet; there weren't that much of the unusual. Just things about some patients getting out of hand and harming the doctors, but nothing more than that. The asylum seemed just like any others— and well, you really didn't have a choice when they were the only job that answered your call and gave you an opportunity.

Finally, you got an opportunity! You just got out from college, and well, it was an understanding fresh and inexperienced people weren't given opportunities that easily, so your excitement for this job was high.

You couldn't even sleep properly for the interview tomorrow!

。。。。。。。。。。。。

The clock's alarm made you abruptly awake from your dreams. Grumpily, your half-open eyes see the time— 6 AM. You grunt, feeling lazy and close your eyes again. Why were you waking up this early, anyways? Nothing important if you didn't remember...

Relaxing, little by little you feel sleepy, ready to dream again...

But abruptly, your eyes open— the sudden realization of why you set up the alarm this early sink in, making you fly out of your bed in hurry.

"The interview!"

x x x x x x x x x x x

The bus left you in a stop not too far away from the place— but you had to walk regardless. Thankfully, there was a path the woman on the phone instructed you about that leaded to the asylum. It only took you eight minutes to get to the big building, and seeing 'Reiss Mental Asylum' made you relieved you actually got it right.

Looking at your watch, the time was 7:25 AM. The interview was at 7:30, so you came just in time. Letting out a sigh, you enter the building, instantly being welcomed with a strong smell of medicine. A little shy, you spot a lady on the counter taking notes. You slowly approach her, and gently said:

"G-Good morning?"

The lady, who maybe was in her forties, glanced at you with a questioning glace, but quickly changed with a smile. "Good morning, young man. What do you need help with?"

Gulping, you could feel your cheeks blushing. Your demeanor was a little shy and awkward— but you tried your best to overcome your shyness. "I got called for an I-Interview, at 7:30...?" You tried to confidently say, but it came out as a question, by your disappointment.

The lady blinked, and quickly let out a "Right" in realization. "[Name] [Last Name]?" You quickly nodded, and she stepped out from her place. "Just in time, honey! Dr. Smith is waiting for you in his office, so please follow me." She said, walking through the halls with you behind her.

You passed some rooms— some seemed a TV room, the mess hall, maybe...? The majority of the patients didn't pay attention to you as you quickly passed, but that didn't mean you didn't catch the eyes of some of them.

Finally, the lady stopped in front of a door. She knocked, instantly receiving a response from a deep male voice. She opened the door, with you shyly peeking in.

"Good morning, Dr. Smith. [Name] [Last Name] is here for the interview." She said, taking a step beside to let you trough. You entered the room unsure, with a blush on your face.

"Thanks, Margaret. You can return to your work," he says, turning his attention to you. Margaret nods and leaves, not before giving you a smile. "Hello, [Name]. Please, have a sit." He gestures the chair in front of him, you immediately obey.

Dr. Smith was a handsome man. He was bigger that you— blond, blue piercing eyes, light skin. Looking at him made you a little intimidated; he was a very attractive. Unknown for you, your soft cheeks began to blush, making the man across you slightly smirk.

"I'm Erwin Smith, the director of the asylum. It's a pleasure to meet you, [Name]." He says with his deep voice, which you only answered with a quiet 'likewise' in return. "So, this would be your first job in this specific area?"

Straightening your back, you try your best to stay focused and determined. "Yes, Mr. Smith. I recently graduated, so this is my first interview..." You play with your fingers, feeling nervous under his strong gaze.

You didn't notice how slightly his composure changed by hearing his last name come out from your soft lips— something inside him suddenly changed by just looking at your nervous form; how your sweet cheeks blushed and how you were nervous because of him.

Fortunately, Erwin was a man that never loses his composure that easily. He showed a small smile, noticing how your shoulders relaxed a bit by it. "Relax, I will just ask simple things. We'll be over soon, [Name]."

The interview wasn't that hard. The questions weren't something out of normal— you were tensed at first, but little by little you relaxed, something that the blond noticed. Your cheeks were still blushing— and the only thing Erwin could think of trough the interview was how cute you looked.

"And that was the final question." The blond says, which you only could gulp in anxiety. You weren't confident enough to feel you did an excellent job in answering— the thoughts of him saying, 'We will call you if you got it' and never getting a call anytime soon made you upset.

"U—Uhm... Alright." You finally say, getting up when Erwin did. You anxiously gripped the end of your shirt by the upcoming response of the bigger man. Would he call you? Deny an opportunity? Did you do well in the interview?

Erwin could catch your anxious nature right away. How you grabbed your clothes, how you averted your gaze from his, your cutely blushing face... He couldn't help himself to stop and watch your form for a moment. He suppressed a laugh, and approached you.

"[Name]." He calls you, making you jump and look at him in anticipation. The blond man looks directly at you, "You got the job, so don't be that tensed." He smiles.

Your eyes widened, not believing him. You finally got a job! After months! A smile appears on your gentle face, "Thank you, sir! I will do my best!"

The man just smiles at you, "I'm looking forward to working together, [Name]." He extends his hand for you to shake, which you gladly do with excitement. The blond likes—no, loves how his hand connects with yours; how soft and warm yours' feels.

"Me too, sir!"

Erwin just smirks and looks at your form— feeling something inside him he never felt before. Something dark, unusual— inexplicable. Just looking at your gentle features makes him warm, makes him want you just for himself. But, just as quickly these dark thoughts came, they leave, leaving him to compose his thoughts.

Nevertheless, he really looks forward to meet you again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This work will be dark.

To let you know what this story will (possibly) have: yanderes, attempted sexual assault, murder, sexual thoughts, non-consensual touching, home invasion... I think you have the general idea of it, so, if you are not comfortable with any of these things, you should not read this!!