21 😴

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•

"Maybe i do have a crush on you...You never know."

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•

A smile appeared on Namjoons' face as he realised what Jin had said. He does have a crush on me! Thought Namjoon. He'll never stop thinking that until it comes true.

He couldn't believe all the things Jin was saying to him , by Jins words if he added them into a bunch together... You could tell Jin may have a crush on him. But he didn't want to give his hopes up too quickly.

He decided that he should study for school for the test he had. It didn't really matter if he studied or not. He was super smart anyways. Jungkook would always call him 'smartypants ' which he thought was funny seeing as it came from the younger.

Jungkook would always randomly appear at his door asking "where is Taehyung do you know?" Which became weird because why did he want to know where Taehyung was all the time?

'Maybe Taekook is real?'

'Nah!' Thought Namjoon , he shook the thoughts out if his head and looked out of his window. It was getting dark outside. He decided it would be best that he studied before he would be tired.

Then...

The doorbell rang. He heard Jin say "got it!" So he just went back to getting his books for his studying .

-

Jin walked up to the door and opened it , he seen Jungkook at the door smiling nervously. "Hi! Are you Jin hyung?" Jungkook brushed his hair out of his eyes. Jin nodded and smiled. "Oohh! Namjoon hyungs boyfriend as Taehyung says!" Jin blushed why did everything involve in him and Namjoon dating?

"No I'm not his Boyfriend I'm his friend!" Jungkook rolled his eyes and nodded. " Anyways could you get Namjoon? Like really really quickly I'm worried about Taehyung! " Jungkook's happy mood changed to a sad and worried one.

Jin noticed his change and quickly ran to Namjoons ryan bear paradise. He ran inside and seen Namjoon studying. He came up to him. "Namjoon uh... Jungkook wants you and he looks like he's going to cry."

As soon as he heard the words 'he looks like he's going to cry' he sat his books on his bed and ran to the door to see Jungkook straight up shaking and crying. "W-where is T-taehyung!" Jungkook wailed.

In all truthfulness Namjoon didn't know where he was so he couldn't help. "I don't know Jungkook , calm down I'm sure he's fine!" Namjoon tried yo cheer him up with a hug , but Jungkook quickly ran down the apartment buildings halls.

" I'm going to looks for h-him I c-can't lose h-him now! " Jungkook said halfway down the corridor.

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•

Ik these chapters are short but... I really don't know why <3

But I'll try and make them longer!

Idk what's happening with Taehyung but he keeps disappearing....