24 😤

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•

"Should I leave?" Asked Jungkook as he was about to walk away to leave Taehyung at peace. "No it's fine , uh... Did you hear my singing?" Jungkook chuckled and took the grave in detail.

It had birthday and Christmas cards that obviously Taehyung and possibly his family had left. There was a teddy bear that look old and ratty , Jungkook wondered why it was there so he asked.

"Uh why is there a teddy bear on the grave?" Jungkook crouched beside Taehyung and looked at the teddy bear smiling. " well it was the first teddy bear I had got when I was a baby and she had bought it , it means a lot to me. " Jungkook smiled widely and waved at the teddy bear childishly which made Taehyung chuckle at his cuteness.

"Did your family give those cards or did you?" Jungkook asked again , he wondered if he was being nosy to ask such questions. "No... They don't care , most of my family are gone now and don't come and pay respect but i do! I come every night because I know nobody else will come." Jungkook thought about that. Why did nobody come? That doesn't matter right now , Taehyung comes every night to come here! He had thought.

"Well that's kind , why are you so nice Taehyung?! It's killing me!" Taehyung laughed. " well i don't know really! " Jungkook laughed along and lifted the teddy bear. It was so cute!

"This is cute!" Taehyung nodded. " yeah , but not as cute as you and our friends! " Taehyung said looking at Jungkook and smiling. This was a smiley night.

"Nah I'm not that cute! I'll leave now so you can have alone time with your Grandma." Jungkook got up. "Come to my place! We can have fun together!" Jungkook came closer to Taehyung. " just you please!" and with that he skipped of happily.

He was happy he had found his friend.

-

Namjoon and Jin had joined each other on Namjoons carpet in front of his couch ready to finish their game of 21 questions that they nearly forgot about.

Namjoon had made hot chocolate for himself and Jin and had been sipping on it. "Soooo! Question 5? " Jin said and took a gulp of hot chocolate.

"Yep!" Namjoon said , then he rolled his eyes. " we're going to be here a while. " Jin nodded. "Yes , yes we are."

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•

This is a short chapter because I'm doing a full chapter of the Yoonmin date which will probably be short as well lmao

Xoxo ❤