25 😥

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•

Jimin got ready for the date with Yoongi. He was so nervous. Why did he say yes?! Who knows what Yoongi could do!

But Jimin couldn't lie... He did like Yoongi a lot.

He wore a black hoodie , ripped jeans and just a pair of adidas shoes. Simple outfit but okay!

He decided to wait for Yoongi on his couch. Beomgyu had been away with his friends in the town or something like that.

He sat for about ten minutes then the door rang. He got up and ran to it. He was hoping it was Yoongi seeing as it was time to go.

He opened it and there stood Min Fucking Yoongi. He was wearing a red hoodie , black jeans and black boots. They had kinda the same style that night.

Yoongi smiled. "Hey Kitty." Yoongi said holding out some flowers to Jimin , Jimin took them and they smelt so lovely.

"Hey!" Jimin said cutely which made Yoongi show off his gummy smile. "Are you ready to go?" Yoongi rocked back and forth on his heels out of nervousness. Jimin nodded. "Yep! Let's go! You lead the way!"

Jimin was so excited and so was Yoongi.

They walked down the hall of the apartment complex. Talking about what Yoongi's dog Min holly had done to his shoes , they also talked about random shit.

Yoongi looked down at their hands as they reached the elevator. Should I hold his hand? He thought. Fuck it he thought again. He intertwined their fingers together and he could see the light shade of pink on the youngers cheek.

"Is Jiminie blushing?" He teased , Jimin hit his shoulder playfully with his free hand as the got into the elevator.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin as they where inside and he tapped the ground floor. "Are you excited?!" Jimin squeaked happily , Yoongi nodded. " Well... i wasn't expecting you to say yes so I'm actually really excited! "

Jimin was really happy he was here with his Hyung. His personality , humour , looks and cuteness where on point. He swore you couldn't say one bad thing about him.

They heard the ding and waited for the doors to open. They got out and walked out of the apartment complex and down the street. "Okay we're going to my secret watching the stars place , I watch them regularly." Jimin ' oohed' he wondered where the olders males secret watching the stars place was.

"That sounds like fun!" Yoongi chuckled at Jimin seeing as he was being a cuteness overload then Yoongi started to do cute stuff with him. What had he done to me? Yoongi thought because of how he had been being cute so that they could be cuteness overloads together.

"You're so cute hyung!" Jimin said sounding like a fanboy , to be honest who wouldn't fangirl/boy over the one and only Min Yoongi right?

"Not as cute as you though Jiminie. " He said as he started to run away from the younger and to the direction of the secret place , he knew the route off by heart.

Jimin followed shortly behind seeing as his Hyung wasn't particularly fast , but faster than him at the time. "Hyungieeee!" Jimin said running as fast as his legs could carry him.

Yoongi stopped , he felt bad for running away from him. "Sorry Jiminieeee!" He said in a mocking tone at Jimin's 'hyungieeee!' When they where running. Jimin rolled his eyes.