23 😣

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•

Jungkook looked everywhere he could think of but there was no sign of his friend. Why was he the only one who cared about where he was? Why did everyone else think it was fine?

It might have been fine but Jungkook wanted to make sure.

He started to think about where he didn't look and where Taehyung normally talked about. It took him a while but then he realised what a dumb fuck he was. It was the place Taehyung apparently loved!

The forest!

Jungkook ran there as soon as possible. He needed to see if his friend or crush was okay.

- (Some Yoonmin)

JiminiePabo:
Hi hyung!

MinMotionless:
Hey Kitty 💕

JiminiePabo:
Ugh again..?

MinMotionless:
God , it's only a nickname

MinMotionless:
Anygays...

MinMotionless:
What do you want?

JiminiePabo:
Oh! I just wanted to talk to you! 😁

MinMotionless:
That's weird...😕

MinMotionless:
Are you high?

JiminiePabo:
No! Silly Pabo! 😊

JiminiePabo:
So! What do you want to do or talk about?

MinMotionless:
Let's talk about me taking you on a date 😏

JiminiePabo:
Seriously? 😳

-

Jungkook ran into the forest and ran to the first place he could think of that would be located there. Which was the graveyard. He wouldn't be here... Thought Jungkook , sniffling.

As he reached his destination he looked around. It was pretty big so he had to walk around a lot to see if Taehyung was there.

He heard singing as he walked closer to a certain spot on the stone path. He heard a deep voice singing 'Remember me' from Disney Coco?!

~~~

"Remember me though I have to say goodbye , Remember me Don't let it make you cry."

" For even if I'm far away I hold you in my heart , I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart. "

"Remember me though I have to travel far , Remember me Each time you hear a sad guitar."

" know that I'm with you the only way I can be , Until you're in my arms again. "

"....Remember. . me..."

~~~

Jungkook heard soft sobs after he stopped signing. It reminded him of Taehyung. He didn't look just in case they looked around.

Then he couldn't take it anymore. He looked out of the bush he had been hiding behind , just listening to the singing , it was soothing.

He wondered if it meant anything.

As he came out he seen who was there. It was in fact Taehyung. He looked up and caught eyes with Jungkook. He looked embarrassed , he knew that Jungkook had heard him sing a Disney song.

Jungkook walked forward with an awkward smile. Taehyung crouched down in front of the grave he was at. Jungkook edged around so he could see what the gravestone without seeming to be a nosy bitch.

-

MinMotionless:
yes A date

MinMotionless:
Ik you'll say no so let's talk about something else.

JiminiePabo:
But I'd love to! 💖

MinMotionless:
Really?!

JiminiePabo:
Yeah I'll get ready and tell me where we're going!

MinMotionless:
Do you like stars?

JiminiePabo:
Yes! I love to watch them! 😀

MinMotionless:
I'll get ready , you get ready and we'll be watching the stars.

MinMotionless:
I'll pick you up at 9:00 so in about 1 hour

JiminiePabo:
See you late hyungie , bye! 💘

MinMotionless:
Bye bye , baby 😉

JiminiePabo:
Now it's baby? Okay...

-

Namjoon and Jin where in their rooms after a day of school. Well Namjoon went to school while Jin stayed at Namjoons apartment seeing as he couldn't go to school because his dad was the principal and probably wouldn't let him in and he didn't want to go to boarding school.

Namjoon was playing on his xbox and got bored. He chucked his phone on his bed and ran to see if Jin wanted to do anything with him.

He barged into the guest room and seen that Jin wasn't there. He ran to the bathroom to see if it was locked , which it wasn't. He went to the kitchen and got hit with the smell of tacos.

He seen Jin cooking and ran up to him. "Hey Jin!" He smiled as Jin turned to him. "What are you making hyung?" Jin smiled back at him. "Big , rainbow tacooooos!" He jumped up and down. Namjoon snorted. " We're going gay with this dinner. " Jin turned around with the tacos on plates and he brung them to the table.

"C'mon Eat!" Namjoon walked to the table and sat down , he couldn't wait to dig in. " You're not my Mom! " Namjoon said in a childish voice. Jin ate and didn't say anything. "So i was thinking... That we could finish our game of 21 questions seeing as I still don't really know you well." Jin looked up and smiled , he definitely liked the idea.

He swallowed his food. "Sure! I'd like to get to know you better baby." Jin winked.

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•