37 😞

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•

Jin answered the call. He wondered what his Grandma wanted , why would she randomly call him? He had no clue. When he answered he was greeted with his Grandma's sweet voice.

"Jin dear how are you?"

"Fine Grandma , why are you calling?"

" oh yes! You know the way you told me about you staying with a young boy because your Father kicked you out? "

"Yes?"

" pack your bags I'm coming to pick you up , you're coming to live with me! "

"But-"

"No buts! I'm making my way there , I've been driving for four hours to get to you!"

" Okay... "

His Grandma hung up. She drove four hours to get him? His Grandma knew the address just in case something happened.

He didn't want to leave Namjoon. He loved his company , but now he had to say goodbye.

He didn't go to inform Namjoon , he went and packed his bags. He didn't want to see Namjoons sad face when he had to go but he had to.

He was devastated. But he had to. Maybe it was for the best? Well he didn't have a school to go to , maybe his Grandma could get him into one?

He had packed his bags and joined Namjoon in the living room. Namjoon looked up from his phone and seen Jin holding his bags , he knew he had to leave.

"Are you leaving?!" Namjoon stood up. Jin nodded , tears built up in his eyes , they became glassy as he thought about leaving Namjoon. Namjoon pulled Jin into a hug and Jin hugged back. This was the maybe , possibly last time they would see each other but they weren't certain.

" I'll miss you Joon. " Jin sniffled into Namjoons shirt , his tears leaving wet stains on the fabric. "I'll miss you Jin." Namjoon cried , he was crying. This was the first time Jin had heard Namjoon fully on cry , it was heartbreaking , he was crying because he , Jin was leaving.

The door knocked. "That must be my Grandma... I-I'll really miss you , we'll text right?" Namjoon nodded , and smiled sadly.

Jin needed to do something. It was the last time he would share a space with Namjoon. There was something important he needed to do.

Kiss Namjoon.

Jin pulled Namjoon by the shirt and pecked his lips and walked to the door. "Bye Namjoon." Namjoon blushed at the action. " Bye Jin , I love you. " Jin smiled.

"I love you too." was Jins last words for Namjoon until he was gone. Namjoon ran to his room. He wanted to text Jin straight away but he knew he had to settle in to his Grandma's house.

He still couldn't believe Jin kissed him.

He put on his ryan bear pajamas on and snuggled up with his ryan merch and drifted of to sleep. He dreamed about meet Jin again. But dreams don't come true do they?

•-~-☁☀☁-~-•