Another Pack

'Genders' means what they are like beta, omega, and alpha.

Jonathan's P.O.V

We watched the odd group of wolves as they whispered to eachother but as soon as they got in position to run we did the same and the chase was on.

Me, Luke, Tyler, and David ran after one of them seeing as they split up. It was easy to tell that they weren't expecting to outrun us or outsmart us at all but it was clear that they were going to try. For a while I was following this wolf that looked to be an omega but when getting a sniff of his scent I found out that he was as actually a beta!

How?! Unless...he's one of those wolves that are in packs that have ranks, which is most likely what all the wolves were but different 'genders'and ranks. He ran for a while until I caught up with him and picked him up by the scruff of his neck.

It stayed like that for a while with him fighting back and me forcing him into submission to get him to stop. And god damn he fights back! I soon got annoyed with him and his fighting and did this. I set him down and he was obviously confused and was going to take this opportunity t run again before I pinned him down made him face me.

I growled "Listen here, I would prefer it if you stop struggling otherwise I may just have to hurt you and you wouldn't like that would you?" I bared my teeth one last time as a warning. After that there was no struggling or sound coming from him only the occasional shiver or sniffle.

About halfway back to the cave I set him down again to see what was wrong with him only to see him crying! For some reason I really hated him crying so I tried to fix it. "Hey hey hey. Don't cry, I'm sorry I scared you and did that to you."

He stopped shivering bit still silently cried so I set him down and lied him down I slowly layed down next to him and he whimpered and shook as I nuzzled him and groomed his fur. After a while of doing that he calmed down and stopped sniffling, crying and shivering.

He soon tried to get closer to me inadvertently asking for more and enjoying my attention and company. I gave him what he wanted and was genuinely happy to do so. I mean who wouldn't after getting such a happy and content look as a reward as well as a bit of grooming and cuddling.

I was about to continue doing it to him after he did it to me until I saw the sun and saw it going down. Shit we are so late, the guys are gonna kill me!! I guess the wolf noticed the same thing because he started getting up. "Hey..." I just realized I didn't know his name.

"Hey umm I never got your name." I said. "Oh my name is Evan, what's y-yours?" He stuttered. That was actually so adorable but I quickly snapped out of it and answered "My name is Jonathan but you can call me Jon, Del, or...Daddy~" he became red with embarrassment and glared at me. I only smirked in return and walked off towards the cave.

However what I didn't see was the smirk on Evan's face after I turned around. He ran in front of me and I was confused until he said "Ok...daddy." I froze on the spot as he laughed and started sprinting towards the cave. After a bit of 'Jonathan.exe has stopped working' I chased after him and caught up fairly easily.

I tackled him to the ground and began play fighting with him. We did that the rest of the way back with us to tackling eachother to the ground and play fighting. Until we were met with 3 very annoyed and unimpressed alphas along with 3 very concerned and worried wolves.

Once they saw us play fighting they all looked at us and bombarded us with questions. "What are you doing? Are you ok? When did you guys get close?" were the most heard ones. I could tell Evan was getting uncomfortable with all this questioning, he went and hid behind my leg but no one noticed.
(Or so they think).

^To Be Continued^
I feel like I'm writing this incorrectly and not in my style but I'll leave it alone. Also third chapter done and fourth chapter start.