The "Bar"

Ok here we go!

Jonathan's P.O.V

I laughed after David asked that question and Luke did the same before I said "Well sit down cause I don't plan on only talking about what I did. I also plan on talking about revenge!" They all sat down as I explained what happened and how I told Evan it was going to be a surprise and Luke said the same except with Ryan as the mc.

Then we went on to talking about what they did and how we were gonna get revenge at somepoint in time, most likely soon but then we realized something. Our subs have been awfully quiet except for the occasional yell or clink of a bottle we keep hearing so we went downstairs and the closer we got to the dining room/kitchen the more air of gloominess we felt.

Then we stood right outside the door and then we opened it not expecting to see what we saw. They were all scattered around at the dining table and the island counter at the kitchen just slurring drunken words about us and about things we did in the exaggerated tone and version of it.

They were all acting like some sad/angry drunk bastards in a bar which they may as well be! That's when Brock noticed us and said "Hey look it's the wives!" We looked at eachother confused until Craig said "What are they doing here? I thought they divorced us?!" That's when we got it, they really were acting like sad drunken bastards in a bar.

Then Evan said "Maybe they're here to take us back?" Then Ryan said "Hopefully they do. It's been so lonely without them." Then Tyler said "We were literally only upstairs in Jon's room." Then Lui said "No you were at home since this is the bar! Now ate you taking us home or not? I miss my...uh my...something!"

We were so confused and a bit concerned at the fact that they all drank a whole bottle of alchohol and haven't passed out yet though I think they're going to! I quickly ran up and caught Evan and the others did the same with their sub though they were all still mumbling words we ignored them and went to our bedrooms.

I layed Evan on the bed and put him to sleep. He's going to wake up with one heck of a hangover tomorrow so I went back to the kitchen and saw the others there cleaning up the bottles and getting water before getting some pain killers as I did the same. Then we all said goodnight to eachother and went to our rooms.

Then I settled in next to Evan and went to sleep not very excited about his hangover tomorrow.

°Evan's POV°

It was a peaceful night, no nightmares, no tossing and turning just a peaceful sleep until I woke up...immediately I felt the need to throw up and was confused as to why but got up and ran to the bathroom anyway and emptied out the remains of whatever I had before while pondering how I ended up in this state.

Let's see if I add this headache that's killing me inside+throwing up my entire stomach+feeling nausea that's beyond what's supposed to happen you get=a hangover! Of course I have a hangover but from what and by this point I stopped throwing my insides uo and rinsed out my mouth and stuff of that awful taste and went back to the bed where I saw Jon sitting there staring at me before grabbing a cup of what and some pain pills.

I crawled next to him and gratefully took the stuff and downed it hoping to get rid of the pain as soon as possible. After that I flipped down on the bed and groaned "Why do I have a hangover?" He chuckled and said "Well after doing that prank you guys ran, we caught you, punished you except for Ryan and you since it's a surprise, then we came downstairs and saw all you subs drinking your hearts out. You all literally drank a whole bottle of alcohol individually!"

I covered my ears at that little shout and heard him say sorry before he layed down next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist as I snuggled into him saying "Jon my head hurts, I regret drinking that day. Then Jon said "I'm going to get us some breakfast so just rest for now and I'll wake you up once breakfast is ready."

I nodded before groaning in pain and holding my head. Yeah I probably shouldn't have done that but hopefully my hangover goes away soon. Then I asked "How...are the others...doing?" He shrugged and said I'll go ask and then tell once I come back." Then he closed the door and walked away.

<To Be Continued>
Welp the guys have hangovers and it's killing them on the inside but what else can you expect when you have a hangover. Anyway I can't wait to see some possible revenge planning happen next chapter and hopefully by the end of next chapter their hangover goes away. 😅