Prank...Start!

Should I make this a one or two part thing? Please give suggestions if not then I'll just pick one.

Lui's P.O.V

Ok so we just got finished building the base and now all we have to do is decorate it. Everyone took some decorations and started putting them along the walls or leaving blank spaces for different things until we were finally finished.

=Pictures of the house/cabin=
Bathroom

=Pictures of the house/cabin=Bathroom

Living Room

In the end when we looked at all our work we were proud until we got to

In the end when we looked at all our work we were proud until we got to...the bathroom. The inside of it was all pink and glittery and they could all tell who decorated it as they all glared at the culprits who looked away as we glared.

Anyway we were proud of ourselves since it only took us a day and a half to get all this done but now we were tired so we started to head back home. As soon as we got back we were bombarded with questions until they saw how tired we looked and immediately shut up. After looking us up and down they saw the building supplies in our hands and sighed knowing we were out so long because of that. They walked over to us and picked us up taking each of us to our respective room.

-Morning/Evan's P.O.V-

When I woke up I woke up to an arm slung protectively on my waist and me being snuggled up to whatever was in front of me. I couldn't tell what it was since my mind was being slow and was half asleep though it was pretty obvious.

I poked it and when it didn't move I kept poking it until a voice was heard that immediately woke me up. "Evan will you stop poking me." I froze only then realizing what it was as I looked up in embarrassment and shock. I heard him chuckle as he saw the look on my face but then said "As much as I would love to spend alone time with you we have to get up."

I whined for a second before remembering that the plan was supposed to start today! I quickly jumped out of bed and to the restroom showering and brushing my teeth before running to the kitchen with Jon chasing after me. It seemed that I wasn't the only one with that idea since all of us that were in the plan were there panting with a bit of sweat just like me.

However it was a different story with the doms since they all just stared at us in confusion and slight anger since it's apparently to early in the morning for this. Soon they left us alone after a lot of questions we wouldn't answer. After they left we let out a sigh of relief and once we thought they were out of earshot we all started talking at once.

"Omg that was close! Imagine if they found out!" Lui said. We all shuddered at the image as Brock went to speak next "I know one thing for sure, we'd all get punished for it. Well actually we're gonna get punished anyway with what we're gonna do to them."

There were several agreements that that was going to happen. After that we all went out doing our own thing getting all we need to done, though we were acting normal we had this air of mischief around us and everyone could tell. So when the guys were around us they'd be very cautious while talking to us which we if course found very hilarious.

Later on it was nearing the night time so we all huddled around eachother while the guys were watching t.v, "Ok how are we gonna get them to get out of here?" Marcel asked. We all thought for a second before Brock said "Knowing them they'll probably leave for pizza, since we already ate we can send them out to eat while we get things set up." We all agreed to the plan and set the guys off saying there'll be a surprise for them when they got back which creeped them out lol.

#Meanwhile With The Guys #Luke's POV

As soon as we were out the door and walking to the car we all talked to ourselves about how weird they were acting. "Hey...why do you think they did that?" We all shrugged before answering "I dunno, maybe they're planning something." David said. I heard Beian laugh saying "No shut there planning something! I mean have you seen the air around them?"

He continued while getting into the car "It practically screams 'Planning Something!'" We all chuckled as he started ranting about all the weird things they've been doing as some of the others put in there own experiences too. Finally we got to the place and I said "Hey we're hear."

Several tells of 'Fuck yeah!'and a 'Let's eat some fucking pizza!' from me were heard. As soon as we made it in the place we all took in our surroundings and smiled. We all sat down at a table and I started saying "Man each time I come here I always feel so nostalgic." We all smiled warmly at the thought then Jon said "Yeah, this place is full of memories and many more to come."

After that there was an air of calm around us as we were lost in our own memories remembering how we met and how we all acted around eachother back then. We only snapped out of it once the waiter came with our food, after one last glance at each other then the food we all laughed thinking the same thing.

'Yeah...we all love this place." Before we went back to how we were earlier joking around and messing with each other. It was around 9 pm when we got back but strangely when we opened the door it was silent except for a couple muffled sounds which got us confused. "What were those sounds?"

We walked closer putting the extra pizza in the fridge and putting the keys and jackets down somewhere. As we got closer and closer to the sound we found that it wasn't coming from any of our rooms and bu the time we made it to Jon's room the noises were found out to be...moans?!

Our walking speed up a bit as we walked toward the last room we haven't checked. It wasn't any of our rooms but an unoccupied room since all of us had room already. But the close we got the more the sounds started to get more...sexual.

By this point we were all growling and running towards the door upon hearing names of eachother and bed creaking as well as moaning since we already figured out that our subs were safe. Once we stood at the door Jon kicked it open and stormed in and so did the rest if us.

There was an akward silence, well not so much of an akward silence since ours was a silence of rage and there's of fear.

(To Be Continued)