Brian and Brock

And we're back and we finally get to see Brock and Brian so hooray!!

David's P.O.V

It was now morning time and I was about to wake up until I felt something or rather someone next to me. I looked down to see Lui there holding on to me and cuddling me. I smiled softly at how adorable he looked before I shook my head and whispered "No I just met him, we don't even know eachother that well plus what if he doesn't even like me back?"

I started ranting about things until I felt a bit of movement from Lui and saw that he was waking up so I quickly shut up and acted like I just woke up as well. "Good morning...David" he said half asleep. I yawned and said "Good morning. By the way you want to know something?"

He nodded and I smirked saying "You're pretty cute when you're tired." He sat up straight real quick and looked at me with wide eyes blushing a dark red. "No I'm not. I don't know where you got that from." I chuckled knowing that he was wide awake now and very very flustered from hearing that first thing in the morning.

After that whole thing I realized that he doesn't have any clothes hear. "Hey, Lui...I realized that you don't have any clothes hear and I would let you borrow mine but they're to big for you." He gasped in realization and said "Well why don't we go back to our house before you guys showed up and we can get me and Ryan's clothes but for Evan and Craig we'll have to go buy some."

I looked at him in confusion "Don't you all live together?" He shook his head no and started to walk out the room complaining that he's hungry. I laughed and showed the way to the kitchen, on the way there we walked through the living room and stopped upon seeing the sight before us.

Jon was holding Evan close to him and Evan was hiding his face in the crook of his neck. Jon also had his arm wrapped around Evan's waist while he was laying on his back and Evan was on his chest gripping his shirt and staying as close to him as possible like his life depended on it.

It was also obvious that both were awake but didn't notice us standing there until they heard the snap of a camera. We all looked over to where the sound came from and saw Lui there smirking. Evan blushed from ear to ear and tried to hide from us while Jon just held Evan there tighter and mouthed 'send the pictures'.

Lui nodded before continuing on as Jon and Evan went to their (their? I think you meant his) room. I started walking again only to bump into Lui who was just standing there for whatever reason until I said "Lui what are you doing? Why are you just standing there?"

He pointed ahead of him towards the front door and said "Who are they?" I looked at where he was pointing and saw Brian and Brock! I smiled before giving those two a hug and introduced eachother "Lui this is Brian and Brock they're the other two members of the pack and also mates. They were off doing something but I forgot what."

He nodded and smiled shaking their hand "Nice to meet you Lui I'm Brock and this is Brian." Brock said. Brian followed up by saying "Nice to meet you and not to interrupt this moment but I smell other scents that weren't here before, more specifically 3. Care to explain?"

I sighed and said "Well there are in fact three more people here in the house but you may only see two of them since the last one is with Jonathan and they're both being clingy with eachother so they may not show up unless we force them apart but then get our ass kicked."

Brian laughed and said "Oh really? Well I bet I can get them apart and beat Jon." Brock shook his head and sighed muttering about how he's gonna lose and always does this. Then all of a sudden Lui laughed drawing our attention to him.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked genuinely confused as to what there was to laugh at. He fell on the floor laughing and after some time he was able to at least get part of a sentence out, "It's just the fact that I started imagining what could happen and it made me laugh though I'm sure Brian would be a bit offended about what I'm thinking about."

Brock went up to him and asked what he was thinking about Lui told him to come close and whisper it to him. Soon Brock started snickering and was on the floor to but then Lui said "Omg I'm imagining it happening to David, oh this is to good."

They both soon got up and went over to who else they could find and whispered it to them and soon they were laughing too saying who they're imagining it happening to. And later on they somehow got Evan to join them and all of them were on the floor laughing their asses off. (All the subs are laughing while the doms are just confused watching them)

"Ok guys we gotta try this so come on. You guys wait here for a second until we call you over." We all decided to wait while they do whatever they were doing but before that they introduced themselves and ran off to an empty bedroom giggling and all asking about how they're gonna do this.

After they left we all started talking to eachother "What do you think they're planning on doing?" Tyler asked. "I don't know but I'm not sure if I should be worried or not." (Oh you should be worried. Hahahhahah!!) "Either way I guess we can just catch up on things for now." We all agreed to that and sat on the couch talking about all the things we missed.

○To Be Continued○
Ladies and Gents get ready cause we're in for a show next two chapters!